Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
When translated into English it reads:

Code:
"The hamster has expired and requires immediate replacement."

Seriously, you need to post up a screenshot of all your gates, as asked in the stickies at the top of this forum (check this out as an example). We can't help you otherwise.

Upvote 0

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Your Gate 0 hasn't opened yet on your M2Server.exe

Have you tried waiting a minute or so before logging into the game?

Also, it looks like your files have been set up to use Ledu (I see LeduConfirmv2.exe running in your Task Manager), yet you're using a normal 1.9 client. I'd recommend setting up Ledu and trying again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Looks to me like your Anti-virus is corrupting it, you got norton or summit running...

If not make sure all your ips and names are correct in the server files aswell as in the exe.

Not certain, hope you get some sort of help... not worked with 1.9 in AGGGGEEEESSS...

-Steish

Upvote 0

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Aye as woot said - possibly try disabling all Firewalls (including windows one) and any Anti-Virus and other software scanning programs.

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Slanesh said:
Also, it looks like your files have been set up to use Ledu (I see LeduConfirmv2.exe running in your Task Manager), yet you're using a normal 1.9 client. I'd recommend setting up Ledu and trying again.

What the hell are you on about
LEDU is a CLIENT and has NOTHING to do with the server files

LeduConfirmv2.exe is just a reg server made by the same people that made the LEDU client
It is needed by any M2 that needs a reg server reguardless of if you are using the 1.9emu client or LEDU

BH

EDIT:
also how did you mange to translate his error msg which is in ASCII

Upvote 0

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Babyhack said:
What the hell are you on about
LEDU is a CLIENT and has NOTHING to do with the server files

LeduConfirmv2.exe is just a reg server made by the same people that made the LEDU client
It is needed by any M2 that needs a reg server reguardless of if you are using the 1.9emu client or LEDU

I know it's a client, I was just thinking that LeduConfirmv2 required the Ledu client to work, and consequently gave an error for not being present... My mistake, obviously :P

I also never stated that it was necessary, moreso that if he/she wanted to make use of the LeduConfirmv2 then they would most likely need Ledu. I'll make myself more explicit in future sorry...

Babyhack said:
EDIT:
also how did you mange to translate his error msg which is in ASCII

It's a very long story actually...

I actually know 2 space aliens by the names of Roy and Trevor, whose actual first language is ASCII ( pronounced 'gobbledegook' in our limited human tongues). Fortunately, they also speak and understand perfect English, so I sent them a print screen of the error message, and they translated it for me!

Turns out they actually have a problem with hamsters on their home planet too - but its more a fact that they run too fast and their crappy 486's crash when they try to run Mir Private Servers. It's a crying shame really - I'm sure we could arrange a Paypal donation to them though, so they could afford to buy a better system and host a decent server for us. All contributions can be made to: [email protected]

Upvote 0

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
lol i gotta ask... was the hampster old n what colour?... :D lmao.. btw when i got that error once it was bcoz i didnt leave it long enof, if u got alot of mobs it will take alot longer to bootin.. but still 10mins shud b long enof?!

Upvote 0

HuNTeD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2005
I don't have any of he Anti-Virus or Firewall on, but maybe it's not allowed access on it for some reason, and for some other reason it's remembering it after it's been shut down.

I'll check when I get home, currently in College.

Upvote 0