Error In starting up files

smoochy boys on tour

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
16/01/2005 10:44:51 ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)

This is what my m2server tells me after trying to boot the server ive checked me ip's and cant find a fault ive used the same server name on all the paths although im not using ktest is this a problem? anyhow gonna kepp tinkering hope someone knows what this is.

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
All seems to be running now but cant get my client to work says connection closed when i use new exe from releases section but can get to log in screen when i use the latest official exe trouble is cant make account with that as it conects to the net to do it

Set the sever up using dbcommander wasnt 100% sure how but set it up as u would 1.4 but instead of using mud 2 i used mir200 as the db route i asume thats correct

Upvote 0

iamdeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
yep its like mir 1.4 now all u'v got to do is check your IP and server name client and server side use mir2 1.9 euro and the patch u'll fined here

Upvote 0

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
ok did what u have said and can now create a char but wont let me in game got black screen did the unpnp thing but wont let me in havnt seen this patch u were on about ill look for that and give it a try again with both exe's thanks for the help

Upvote 0

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
yep im in thanks alot buddy Just gotta find the commands for gm's thanks again

Upvote 0