error very wierd

Join Discord

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Your not logged in as a limited profile with non admin access are you? If thats an admin folder then you would by default not have access to that folder.
Say Adam is the admin and your on account Thor. Adam is admin Thor is not, unless you have specifically set up permissions this error can happen. Well at work this is why it happens 95% of the time

Upvote 0

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Adam is my cousin .. and its wierd .. because his charger broke .. so he orderd a new one soon has it came he tested it etc .. then this happend was all working fine before that, its really wierd to be honest.

TB

Upvote 0

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Adam is my cousin .. and its wierd .. because his charger broke .. so he orderd a new one soon has it came he tested it etc .. then this happend was all working fine before that, its really wierd to be honest.

TB

Charger? Mobile Phone? lol

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Its down to your anti virus detecting it as a virus and basicly removed it by the looks of that. Try replace the exe.

/Zen2

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
there was an issue a week or so ago with avg detecting the themidia (sp?)program td used as a threat. a work around was to allow the path to the file/folder in the resident scanning exceptions, i see you have norton there, but also avg on the desktop :s

Upvote 0