Error with wil editor

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
¿Porqué cuando creo un archivo (.WIL)/(.WIX) con mapas o con mobs, el juego no arranca?
Me da un error, la pantalla se queda con lineas de varios colores.
He probado a hacer un "mmap.wil / mmap.wix" y no funciona, tambien he probabado a hacer un "Mon-1.wil / Mon-1.wix / MonS-1.wil / MonS-1.wix" y tampoco funciona. Siempre me da el mismo error.
Uso el "Wil editor HH8"
¿Hay que hacer algo especial para que los archivos que hago yo no me den este error?
¿He de usar el "WilEditor2"?

-----------------
-----------------

Why when I create a file (. WIL) / (. WIX) with maps or monsters, the game will not start?
gives me an error, the screen goes with lines of various colors.
I've tried to make a "mmap.wil / mmap.wix" and does not work, I too have we tried to make a "Mon-1.wil / Mon-1.wix / Mons-1.wil / Mons-1.wix "And does not work. He always gives me the same error.
I use the "Wil editor HH8"
I have to do something special for the files that I do not give me this error?
Do I have to I use the "WilEditor2?

Last edited by a moderator:

mapadale

¿Porqué cuando creo un archivo (.WIL)/(.WIX) con mapas o con mobs, el juego no arranca?
Me da un error, la pantalla se queda con lineas de varios colores.
He probado a hacer un "mmap.wil / mmap.wix" y no funciona, tambien he probabado a hacer un "Mon-1.wil / Mon-1.wix / MonS-1.wil / MonS-1.wix" y tampoco funciona. Siempre me da el mismo error.
Uso el "Wil editor HH8"
¿Hay que hacer algo especial para que los archivos que hago yo no me den este error?
¿He de usar el "WilEditor2"?

-----------------
-----------------

Why when I create a file (. WIL) / (. WIX) with maps or monsters, the game will not start?
gives me an error, the screen goes with lines of various colors.
I've tried to make a "mmap.wil / mmap.wix" and does not work, I too have we tried to make a "Mon-1.wil / Mon-1.wix / Mons-1.wil / Mons-1.wix "And does not work. He always gives me the same error.
I use the "Wil editor HH8"
I have to do something special for the files that I do not give me this error?
Do I have to I use the "WilEditor2?
No use KaoriMIM, the HH8 is flawed.

Upvote 0