Euro copy - your thoughts

Join Discord

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
People who like Low Rates are used to level their spells and I always found it more interesting to struggle to reach something - if i wanted to be better i had to put time in it not just pop on cast a spell two times and I'm master Yoda learned a spell in less than 2 seconds. High skill level points (well not really high but not 100-200 maybe 500-700 works) always was a part of Low Rate.

The people who quit Game Pot usa can live and without a perfect euro copy, I imagine some of them already got bored and i saw that they are looking for high usercount servers, not Euro Clones. Your server would be a TOTALLY CUSTOM Low Rate and they like Low Rates because they played one and when they see custom i don't think they would say "Nah it's shite." - post some useful information, post about assassins , the news spells you got and everything and you'll get users who played Game Pot USa without making a perfect euro clone. You just need a good advertising with the right pictures so they get on to "Give it a test" before they get addicted to it.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Welll , Reunited have already done this. Not saying you shouldn't but it would be nice to see something fresh.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
A lot of the users would not have played Four Heroes: Low Rate which was an excellent server, but some have played it before and I think Ben could do something different with it this time, he has a lot of caves of which he could use and customize it as well as adding in general Euro stuff for nostalgic purposes. Tbf there could be "too much" content that Ben has for such a low rate however that would be a great advantage giving players a wide variety of hunting grounds.

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
A fresh low rate server with a euro feel is what I would want, a server which you can tell time has been put in to make it enjoyable.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I don't like ben because he's a money grabbing sod who leeches for a living but I might actually play a euro style clone providing no stupid game shop (rather there wasn't but I guess that's just wishful thinking)

scripter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2012
Would like to see a low rate open that people know and trust will last... as not many people on this forum have a name for long lasting servers, and imo donations should be in to keep the server running + to make it a little easier exp pots scrolls stuff like that in gamegold shop but kits ruin it. Hate it you work hard to find kit and the next person runs along with it, yes he/she paid for it but still annoying maybe some sort of rental kit/pieces of kit? As i dont think upgrading kit will be too easy...

Again would like to see this server up but would hate too see the gamegold shop ruin it like most server nowadays.

Sins massive yes.

wouldn't really wont a clone of any just the same old game... a custom low rate with a good gamegold shop would be perfect imo not sure about others??

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't like ben because he's a money grabbing sod who leeches for a living but I might actually play a euro style clone providing no stupid game shop (rather there wasn't but I guess that's just wishful thinking)

Why not just play Reunited? .,.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Why not just play Reunited? .,.
Have u even played reuinted urself?

Its not even a decent euro clone, and the admins cant even add basic npc's - doesnt give players much hope

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I played euro for 5 years, i dont want to play it again.

Something like Sjoir Mir (Spelling?) is what i'd want to play, a completely new low rate. but if i have to spend 2 years to get level 40 and a Jmace, i think i'll pass.

Only way a low rate wud work, if it was done like a brand new MMORPG, new maps, spell layout/items/quests/Boss'es, and features such as MW/BV and other stuff u have.

tho bringing out a lowrate wud kill 3hero's. same as bring out FH LR, killed OS.

People want something stable, and fun and i think 3Hero's is that server, P69 is stable but it uses out-dated files, and scorps not exactly Mr.Active

Also, sins = massive No, worst addition to mir ever.

Last edited:

scripter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2012
I played euro for 5 years, i dont want to play it again.

Something like Sjoir Mir (Spelling?) is what i'd want to play, a completely new low rate. but if i have to spend 2 years to get level 40 and a Jmace, i think i'll pass.

Only way a low rate wud work, if it was done like a brand new MMORPG, new maps, spell layout/items/quests/Boss'es, and features such as MW/BV and other stuff u have.

tho bringing out a lowrate wud kill 3hero's. same as bring out FH LR, killed OS.

People want something stable, and fun and i think 3Hero's is that server, P69 is stable but it uses out-dated files, and scorps not exactly Mr.Active

what he said but sins yes.
Sin class only seems bad if the server owner treats it like a war high dc high acc... sin should be little dc mostly acc and aspeed they are a quick stealth class making it into a tank that hurts + the skills the sins has is obv going to make it op.
So yes to sins just treat it like a new class.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
If anyone can pull a decent server off, Low / Med / High it's ben.
4H low rate is by far best server i played since euro, nice UC, lots of PK and good features.
Would rather play a server made by ben than Jamie any day.
All of Jamie's servers are buggy as hell, and very little effort, best of luck with what ever you do.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
who removed my post?

You should, most are leaving Laptas server already and many don't like Reunited because of the cheats. Come MAY theres going to be like 200-300 players looking for a Euro clone and the only viable one would be Laptas and he knows it, thats why he's going to be charging to play it.
Some of the Arab players on Usa Mir were spending between 3 and 4 thousand dollars a month on pc, people have posted their statements to prove the server was making good money. Whoever gets them players are going to be making a fortune, it could help a server become immense.

KA CHING KA CHING KA CHING.