Euro DB

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir2/

I assume the file 'Euro DB.rar' is the official euro database? Thing is im trying to download it but it requires a password, i have tried lomcn, mirfiles and some others but no luck. If this isn't the official euro db or close to it can someone give me the link to one then please?

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Found it, its LOMCN in caps. Was kind of hoping it had the official drop files, does anyone know where I can get the official drop files?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Yeah got it thanks. Do you know where I can find the official drop files or close to it?

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
I think the standard set of Ruby files is built up from the original drop files. Could be wrong though.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think the standard set of Ruby files is built up from the original drop files. Could be wrong though.

God no those drops are awful.

There isn't an up to date release of official drops, the latest is 1.9 however I did complete a 2.3 version but I then added my own stuff on top + I don't have them here today. I can look like monday though

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
God no those drops are awful.

There isn't an up to date release of official drops, the latest is 1.9 however I did complete a 2.3 version but I then added my own stuff on top + I don't have them here today. I can look like monday though

Where can I find the 1.9 server files then? I could also wait for yours on Monday too.