Euro Mir 3...Finaly

Join Discord

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Its ran by ex mir2 staff and mir2 players, it wont be much better.

+ there a novice company whos years of experiance seems bull.
at first it will be a bit bumpy but hopefully once they get thigns right they will be better than mir2.

We can only hope eh :P

kalagon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
South, England
lol yeah well u cant get much worse then the service of euro mir 2 run by game network... i mean when is it up now lol

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
LoLz i heard its just a couple of ex mir2 players dats fed up of game network.. So its just people like me and you running it !

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
NewBlood said:
Its ran by ex mir2 staff and mir2 players, it wont be much better.

+ there a novice company whos years of experiance seems bull.
at first it will be a bit bumpy but hopefully once they get thigns right they will be better than mir2.

We can only hope eh :P

All the staff were italian , and i suspect they live in Italy.QGO doesn`t have gm`s but they hire people to help with the game.The job involved you moving from office to office keeping track of everthing thats going around so i doubt it that alaria (from italy i think lol) or eney other mir staff would come from italy to help qgo in england unless they get payed ALOT.

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Can't call HobeR and Alaria players of euro dragon they where GMS but Trace was a good player I think they all will do a good job or adleast I hope that.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Alaira was a player before she became a GM. Not 100% sure on HoBeR tho. Most of the GM's were former players. ie, Axen and Clamor.

gameraj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Stonehelm said:
Out ob my birthday means it will be good ;)

Soz to be the bringer of bad news but dont count on it being exactly on the 14th. this was the estimated time of open beta but they are only sending out the closed beta cd's now and it was due for 28th of july >.<

Itll prob b near the end of august which isnt SO bad but at least we will get 2 pla y it ^_^

Happy b day btw

Pain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2003
MADchester
BrainBox said:
LoLz i heard its just a couple of ex mir2 players dats fed up of game network.. So its just people like me and you running it !

from a friend:

i have been 'information gathering'!

i have learnt some things about mir3 and this QGO company.

firstly there are 4 main shareholders that will be running the game by the names of:
Antony Burgess
Robert Welham
Tracey Hayes
Lorraine Welham

I have found out that Mr Burgess is the mir2 character Akbarr, this has been confirmed (not by QGO, mind), Mrs Hayes is the mir2 character Trace, not confirmed but as good as.
And it seems Mrs Welham is non other then the mir2 dominatrix Alaria, woo!
Now i didnt bother to keep track of whats going on in mir after i quit, but i hear many things, and useing the description i told masaki.. 'alaria grew a penis and buggerd every player in mir'

If you didnt know, she coded some REACT system that was designed to catch and ban cheats, but it ended up catching loads of innocent people, which should bring great hopes to mir3!
This wasnt the only thing she did, she decided to code some nice system that gives you tokens in the place of items that they where forced to remove and these tickets can be exchanged for other items, she never botherd to complete this so people where left with these tokens and no items, and then she seemd to just bugger off to this project.

so it is a possability that there could be some favoriteism in the game, and alaria being in it doesnt fill many peoples hearts with glee!

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Well...very interesting information.

HobeR has always been a GM, ever since i played (Beta).
Trace was nice, however Alaria may have some downfalls but she has good things about her too. There will always be favoriteism from GMs.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
did any of you actualy go to Mir3Stock ... because i did and Quality Games Online are holding the server and people like Akbarr and detomah are the staff , and they've bought something like 20 new servers to run the different parts of mir3 ... so it wont be Crap

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Pain said:
from a friend:

firstly there are 4 main shareholders that will be running the game by the names of:
Antony Burgess
Robert Welham
Tracey Hayes
Lorraine Welham

I have found out that Mr Burgess is the mir2 character Akbarr, this has been confirmed (not by QGO, mind), Mrs Hayes is the mir2 character Trace, not confirmed but as good as.
Now i didnt bother to keep track of whats going on in mir after i quit, but i hear many things, and useing the description i told masaki.. 'alaria grew a penis and buggerd every player in mir'

If you didnt know, she coded some REACT system that was designed to catch and ban cheats, but it ended up catching loads of innocent people, which should bring great hopes to mir3!
This wasnt the only thing she did, she decided to code some nice system that gives you tokens in the place of items that they where forced to remove and these tickets can be exchanged for other items, she never botherd to complete this so people where left with these tokens and no items, and then she seemd to just bugger off to this project.

so it is a possability that there could be some favoriteism in the game, and alaria being in it doesnt fill many peoples hearts with glee![/QUOTE

Doh didnt read that... Trace ...and anthony i talked to for hours about whats gonna happen ect ... also You missed some1 called Eric ?BlahBlah? he's chinese and seems to know alot about whats happening ...:/

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
Doh didnt read that... Trace ...and anthony i talked to for hours about whats gonna happen ect ... also You missed some1 called Eric ?BlahBlah? he's chinese and seems to know alot about whats happening ...:/[/QUOTE]

the 1 called eric is the 1 from wemade u get emails off

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Matrix-Breezer said:
Pain said:
from a friend:

Antony Burgess
Robert Welham
Tracey Hayes
Lorraine Welham

so it is a possability that there could be some favoriteism in the game, and alaria being in it doesnt fill many peoples hearts with glee![/QUOTE

Doh didnt read that... Trace ...and anthony i talked to for hours about whats gonna happen ect ... also You missed some1 called Eric ?BlahBlah? he's chinese and seems to know alot about whats happening ...:/

isnt Eric from wemade the man who sent threatening emails to msrf and others to stop the private servers