Euro Mir1.9 Style?

smoochy boys on tour

Euro Style Mir1.9

• Yes (Any catch?)

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No (why?)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Depends on.. (reply on what it depends on plz)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
I believe people should play the game as it was designed. If you don't like the style, move on to something that you would like.

I still believe there should be one server that is closely based around the official MIR.

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
I voted yes as i would like to make my server a replica of Euro mir.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
i dont think u shud make 1, ppl hu play this type of server would only be the ppl that cannot b botered 2 pay 4 real mir. P servers shud b different

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
I think using the Euro mir as a basic setup and then peeps would add to that personalising as time goes on. so really its makes no difference they would only be same as 1.4 avalible server files, they are 1.4 mir derrr. so yes i think 1.9 is what to aim for or else its not 1.9 >.<
(soz if makes no sence im stoned)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
no and yes, no dont be soo lazy add stuff urself, yes why chnge a winning formula?

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
No because if you made a server like euro it wouldn't be no where as fun, items wont mean sh1t to people and basically why would people level on a euro type server when they could play euro and not be in worry the server will be down in a month just my opinion tbh.

brimble2010

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2003
well i think a euro mir server type just means low stat and low exp tbh

and this is a matter of opinion, some people liek the idea of actually earing all of your spells and stuff but most prefer just to play from a high lvl and have fun (which is what p servers are all about i wud say!)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Alot of servers now days are similar to euro some just get the files add stuff people have released and there thats it oh and change exp so its 2-5x euros XP but what a good server is about is adding new stuff that you have made update the server alot add new NPCs, Level Areas for people to explore and have fun once you have done that i think you will have a good server with players enjoying themselves

Propaganda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2004
I think that we have had enuf of "Euro Mir" to tell the truth why don't you try making it better instead of just replicating it? It does my head in the there really is "So Much That Is Possible" but no one takes advantage of it you know? Maybe I am just speaking for myself but if someone spent the time to think of an entire world that they could create within "The Legend Of Mir Client" and take the time to make it interesting then maybe you might actally make something that is unique instead of being a copy-cat. Show us that your capible of creating something wonderful or well don't..

Peace
PapaRoach

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
No-whats the point in making euro servers with 2-5 times the exp over and over,theres no rules on how to make a server so mayb if ppl used there heads they could think of sumthing different...Slaya made a gangster style mir server and it was a good server cos it was different and im sure other servers have been made that completely change mir.

Id rather have a server where u can lvl fast and have good items but theres alot of quests and HARD mobs...

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
voted no coz if people wanted to play it they'd play euro, people mainly look for higher exp stats or fun servers if there on here not alike euro mir