Euro player

smoochy boys on tour

LegendsMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2010
Hello, I played euro legend of mir about 5 years ago, and was very surprised to find this forum.

So i want to know what is the best mir server to play, i liked euro alot. So something simular to that would be great :)

I would also like to know, how hard it is to create a server. And how i would go about doing so.

Thanks for reading :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not sure of many that are lke euro these days.

Main servers I know of are Elysian, FourHeors and DarkRealm. There are others out there though just check the Mir2 Adverts section.

In regards making a server - It's not that difficult once you get into it... But can take a while to get into it.

Check the sticky threads in Mir2Help for setting up a 2.3 server - 2.3 files are currently the more stable files, but there are other files in progress to get up to speed with the official mir servers.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Isnt really many euro servers about, they are not successful, because they will never beat the orginal.

most servers these days are considered high rate... just play a few till you like one

LegendsMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2010
Have decided to give 4 heroes ago as it seems stable and has best user count. I may try another 2 or 3 if i dont like it, but if they fail to meet my needs :P I will look into creating my own server. Thanks for the replys :)