Everquest 2

smoochy boys on tour

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
i know alot of people playing it, i myself aint to pushed about it, i prefer more of a game thats PvPv orinetated(WoW/DAoC) atm

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
I tried it out but the solo grind was absolutely awful at the time. There was no way I could enjoy the game with the amount of time I had available. It was enjoyable but I don't have the time to put into something like it. I may start again though when I have enough time :)

Something that's confused me though. How is this a "true MMORPG"? Compared to what?

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
zomg WoW is loike they ultimate lvl 60 mage/60 play ftw lollers

:P what chars do you have bio?

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
The thing is, Everquest has always been for the more hardcore "roleplayer"
This game really lets you become your character, there's alot more to it than.. whack, whack, dead... click, whack, whack, dead...
As for the true MMORPG.. I don't consider role playing to be hitting mob, after mob, after mob.

PvP is being brought in with the Desert of Flames expansion coming in September, which should be great fun :)

With the introduction of the EU servers now, finding a group on there isn't difficult.
Since my brother plays we're a pre-made group and an awesome one at that, so i've never really had the solo problem.