EviL MiR 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
i fink the tao/warr lvlin cave dmg on mobs is 2 high i go there get skanked like 3 hits lolz

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
thts because ur a wizz and it aint for u lol

^^ wizzies cant even enter that cave tbh ^^

Oh,yea one of the staff memeber...i tought it would be ok to post here sinnce neither of you read your server's site

Some items cant be reparied ,(not in DB dunno what that about)
Npc Game Points not working + other buggs dont want to RE-write here cuz this server has he's own FORUM

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
lol i got a tao aswell and they hurt too much i got a wheel of protection aswell x

EDIT: so is there anytin gona b happenin ?

Last edited:

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
since the server forum and index page is down ,was wondering if somebody can post the new items.rar weps rar etc like for donation sword veng blade cant see them

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
server down again huh?well thats about it .no word from daydie :)

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
i keep getting "connection closed" when i try to play.... i just downloaded the client and everything btw... and yes i changed the ip.... is anyone else having same problem? oh and my auto patcher does not work... says i always have to retry patcher because files could not download... does the try1,try2,try3 thing... any help is appreciated!

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Oh, what a surprise(!) The_Legend goes missing and so does his other account Avatar.

h

server down ? dead again?

i keep getting "connection closed" when i try to play.... i just downloaded the client and everything btw... and yes i changed the ip.... is anyone else having same problem? oh and my auto patcher does not work... says i always have to retry patcher because files could not download... does the try1,try2,try3 thing... any help is appreciated!

you may want to read some recent posts before asking questions like that, ur only making yourself look silly

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
ive never played this server before... i dont know what "connection closed" means... could mean server is down or could mean i need to do something else to fix the problem.

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
lol i really dont understand. I;ve played evil mir so many times. Its basically just a temp server? up and down with the weather.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
sorry about the down time its had recently, aint been able to access do to no internet at my new home. The server will be back online soon. i am going to have to go the dedi and restart the PC.

Hustler, you not banned for spam yet?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
lol i really dont understand. I;ve played evil mir so many times. Its basically just a temp server? up and down with the weather.
like i said other day its probs just to fund a booze cruise or something:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.