Evil Mir 2.4+ V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Its down due to money problems, but daydie being the way he is, probably used the donations for himself, Im sure of it because i remember somebody donating 200 quid around a month before it went down, surely 200 quid can get you more than 1 month of dedi.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
well tell me how many times this server has been up and down? dont forget i used to help out with things i no how it works
the only time server was decent was when jayz ran it

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Its true though, daydie only puts up EM for money... And i stand firmly to my point, i dont need to prove anything to you either so go jump off a cliff, k?

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
Its true though, daydie only puts up EM for money... And i stand firmly to my point, i dont need to prove anything to you either so go jump off a cliff, k?

Ive never botherd playing any EM servers but aye that looks like what daydie is doing... ive lost count how many times its gone up and down.

dom5

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 9, 2004
ope it dus tbh cz runnin out of munny to get pissed n smokes lol rapid

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
anyone care to translate this for me?

"I hope it does to be honest, because I'm running out of money to get pissed and smokes fast"

That's what it says, don't ask me what it means though....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.