Evil Mir Problem

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
I have the evil mir working using the evil cents race and image, but the problem is when i kill it and then try to minimize the client to go into windows i get this error...

Exception EAccess Violation in module DDraw.dll at 0002355D

Access violation at address 7378355D in module DDraw.dll Read address FBA9001B

Then the client closes when i click ok.

Any idea's ?

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
AMG the same thing is happening to me and i have no idea what it is =/ would also like to now what this ps. it nevner used to do it :P

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Well i got Told By Sumone its Because The Host of 1.8 or watever is Doing it 2 us Sum How so dont think there is no way 2 stop it but i sed tht might be Bull**** or u can get rid of it sumway but if any1 does know ow 2 do this plz Tell us XD ive spent bwt 30 mill on pets for Alt + Tabbing lol

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
This error is because when you minimize your computer changes from 16 bit colour (Mir) and refreshes to 32 bit colour (Windows). Its something to do with that, I dunno if there is any way of fixing it, but whenever this happens to me my screen goes all retro like when Mir goes all pink and blue and wrong. Its something to do with the computer changes colour mode. Don't know if its exactly what I said but it's something along them lines.

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Im gonna go try 2 go and fix it and if i get a success i will tell u (Chinese probs know lol they know everything)

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Lol i Thought so there wud be no way they cud give tht error 2 all of us
he normally bull****s so i thought tht was aswell ^^

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Shard said:
This error is because when you minimize your computer changes from 16 bit colour (Mir) and refreshes to 32 bit colour (Windows). Its something to do with that, I dunno if there is any way of fixing it, but whenever this happens to me my screen goes all retro like when Mir goes all pink and blue and wrong. Its something to do with the computer changes colour mode. Don't know if its exactly what I said but it's something along them lines.

Cant be it doesn't usally happen only when u kill Evilmir

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Has any 1 got this working in their server with no probs ?