EvilGoku....

Join Discord

Voldermort™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2006
any chance you could do another sig for meh? With this pic init :D with any color/background of your choice would be nice...

/Mrbeefy

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
your sig height is too large. please delete one of them. will give u an hour till i remove both of them.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
if your aiming this thread in particular at EvilGoku, then why not use the PM function, tit.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
kud125 said:
if your aiming this thread in particular at EvilGoku, then why not use the PM function, tit.

Because hes a retard, havn't you noticed ?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
2 more slip ups and that accounts gone aswell. after this one i might actually start banning your accounts whenever i see them.

Voldermort™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2006
Farril said:
2 more slip ups and that accounts gone aswell. after this one i might actually start banning your accounts whenever i see them.

You do that Mr.Im Power Hungry. You see i aint been much of an ass on this account yet and i plan not too be an ass.

I seem to have posted a post on mir chat before, but before anyone could see it someone deleted it, it was a sorry thread for all the people i been a d1ck to lately if you want to know, i also think that was you aswell.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Voldermort said:
You do that Mr.Im Power Hungry.
how is he power hungry when he already has the power.... why would he be hungry for it again!?

PLUS he isnt letting power get to him, farril is doing his job as a moderator, live with it.

Valvoline

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2006
Farril loves people like him :) without people like him he would have nothing to do as a mod :p

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
kud125 said:
its because we're lovers.

jealous? i thought so.

more spam, keep it coming kud.

EDIT: Hmm your in 6th form i would of thought that you were a bit more mature but i guess not you are still the same imature little child from a couple of years ago. :D!