EvilMir Down, Upgrading in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
*NOTE* If you do not like the server or have anything positive to say or help. please do not comment, Cheers. *NOTE*

Since some1 has still been dosing the server, i have put it down untill i can buy a company hosted dedicated host.

Untill then i am going to be doing ALOT of updates and changes to improve the server. If you have any ideas or suggestions which would help evilmir improve when back online please comment and let me know..

Sorry for the downtime this is going to have, i wont give up untill its back online and showing that 1 person who is trying to make EvilMir not to work, WORK!

Thanks for reading guys, and i hope the past few days havent made you decide to leave EM due to lag. This will 100% be sorted when back online and Lag Free.

/daydie

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Good choice, all servers that are acceptin donations MUST be on dedicated hosts

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I dont care what you say, Its not being DoS'd If it was you could provide proof you just think it is because of the **** host. It happens the same time 'ish' everyday and its ran from a home connection chances are more then one person uses the router and uses the connection limiting the servers connection. If not why use a router...

A whole new thread wasnt needed for this.

I'll add it to your advert and move it to upcoming servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.