EvilMir ONLINE TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
daydie, whys peekay bin banned? well is pass as bin changed and im only 1 who knew password :/

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
well wond says its for abuse, but i aint abused any 1.. if its for abuse weres my 1st and 2nd warning also? anyway wond should be banned for this

also jayz gives out alot of abuse too, i dont screeny cus no way on this earth would he get banned

images28ul8.jpg

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sigh, why fake a screenshot to try and get me banned ? One thing you weren't counting on when faking that screenshot, was chat logs. God your such a little kid. We both know you give me the abuse, so does day. Thing is mate, day has checked the logs to confirm what you said to me. What is shown in that screenshot, will not show up in the chat logs, simply because it is complete and utter bull****. Grow up.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Can i just say, this screenshot is blaitantly fake.

First reason: Fear was sitting on a newb in sz saying how he would make a fake screenshot is daydie didnt unbann him.

Second reason: If they where fighting, why would wond insult him before he dies, surely he would insult after he had been killed?

Third reason: Look at the writing, before the abuse hes using internet slang such as "4" and "rev ring", then the abuse it perfect language, even a full stop! A little good for someones who typing whilst in a middle of a fight.

Daydie, go thru chat logs.

Last edited:

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
lol idiots, it will show up in chat logs. and you know it will wond, so why give it all the hype?

i said id fake a screeny 2 get him banned? weres the proof? idiot.

edit: also, weres my 1st and 2nd warning? face it day listens 2 anyfing jayz says.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol idiots, it will show up in chat logs. and you know it will wond, so why give it all the hype?

i said id fake a screeny 2 get him banned? weres the proof? idiot.

edit: also, weres my 1st and 2nd warning? face it day listens 2 anyfing jayz says.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I never give personal abuse. I'm 19, not 9. Its a game mate, no need for it, just get on with it and play it rather than acting like a kid. Basically may aswell leave the argument here. Let day check the chat logs on the date & time shown on that screenshot and see for himself that you are bull****ting.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
u know im not why lie, also my char shudnt be banned, its never had a warning..

day u said 3 warnings, u cant make up different rules for different ppl

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
lo daydie nightmare ere i got delvld and de kitted today by new gm ive never had a warning and u said 3 warnings not 1 i didnt do nothing much but lance/pow pissed me off so i said i woz guna hack him and new gm heard it ..... can u give me another chance?????

/NightMare
/Ultimahero
/holytao
Evilmir 45+

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
NightMare, you were deleveled and dekitted for a very specific reason - you just said infront of the GM that you were going to hack into someones account. Now I don't know about Daydie, but from where I stand that warrants banning from a server, and I'm sure that most people would agree with me.

I very much doubt that Daydie will help you - I'm sure that he doesn't want hackers on a server, so you can beg to him all you want but I very doubt he will do anything.

Regards
/Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.