EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
Well all i can say is, Server is ****, GMS are ****, And its not new and improved its **** 100% Bull ****.

im sorry but how can you say servers **** have you even played it cos before you was claiming to be somebody your not

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I just downloaded the client and its just a 'file' in my folder. I cant open it with WinRar etc, nothing recognises it. Any help?

/Gandi

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Dont worry, just found the WinAce programme on your new site.

Kiaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2007
Is server down? Ive installed client put al patches in changed the ip and im getting connection close.

ive added evolution to msn but hes not online.

fdisker

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 29, 2005
an oppion on this server.
frist if you like pking then you will love this server ( but you have to be high) they have and exp token system kind of good but pking is ripe so all that hunting or donating money could be a waste of time.
forget about repairing stuff again pkers every where. once you hit 90 + then you are safeish.
hunting . not too bad but kind of limited.
forget about bosses as they are killed almost as quick as they spawn.
coruption is ripe also, and if you make a stand or try and do somethng then you are removed without explaination.
also gms come and go so fast , i belive there is a new one today and you have lost one also. not too sure tho , no explaination agian.
i think you will get bored of this server quickly.
(wonder how long this post will remain)
one last thng , the player wond AKA ash tash and skyline has been banned many times but strangly always for a short amount of time.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I must admit i do agree with alot of this post above mine. I however enjoy the pking, yet i dont feel it has the same sense of skill as it used to, what with the stupidly high stat kits now. I've just gone back for one evening, and already feeling its a bit tedious...

Yet, the wond thing, all those chars are owned seperately, although prehaps wond has access to them. But i doubt he's done much to break any rules, which is why he is often let off. But like u said prehaps there is elements of foul play, but against him. The number of people that have said 'im gonna get u banned coz u dont like me' or along those lines has been ridiculous, in just one evening.

/Gandi

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
I must admit i do agree with alot of this post above mine. I however enjoy the pking, yet i dont feel it has the same sense of skill as it used to, what with the stupidly high stat kits now. I've just gone back for one evening, and already feeling its a bit tedious...

Yet, the wond thing, all those chars are owned seperately, although prehaps wond has access to them. But i doubt he's done much to break any rules, which is why he is often let off. But like u said prehaps there is elements of foul play, but against him. The number of people that have said 'im gonna get u banned coz u dont like me' or along those lines has been ridiculous, in just one evening.

/Gandi
Well from i know speaking to robert wond was getting played by justin he was banned for 3 reasons
1. When he stole files and decided that the stolen server wasn`t going to work he dicided to hack the original EvilMir, and he managed to suceed not that it took rob long to put it correct again
2.After the Hacking he then Decided to go through all the files and and get peoples passwords and then started to delete characters
3.After a few days when it chilled a bit he was let back on the server it was his last chance then he starts shouting racial abuse i cant even mention some of the things as they were so shocking .
So theres your reasons why (Justin) wond was banned from the server,like i said above the player was banned not the character as it wasn`t his character, I posted this for Rob as he doesn`t have a lomcn account and this is what i was told to tell you and from wot i know ash,skyline and tashohnie have never been banned

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Skylines never been banned, nor has he even come close to been banned (Apart from Jayz telling me i'll get banned for saying "Superman").

But its not longer me playing Skyline, so i take no responsibilty for its actions =)

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
well people like different servers and yeh lots of pking happens on here.

Iam on msn now if you need me

Kiaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2007
well people like different servers and yeh lots of pking happens on here.

Iam on msn now if you need me

No point playing considering half of the download links dont work including town and sz maps

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
slower speeds then normal but should only take bout 1hour to download maybe 2 if your got slow internet

Kiaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2007
slower speeds then normal but should only take bout 1hour to download maybe 2 if your got slow internet

Takes me 3-4 hours and i cancelled it im not dling a client for that long without knowing if im gonna stay at server.

im on a 2mb broadband and usual dl speed at fastest is about 221kb/s but getting about 60-77 kb/s on this file.

I did want to try this out but not going to wait 4 hours for it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got sumthing better to do? if somebody else is downloading it at same time, or even a few people its not gna b that fast of a d/l ur just being impatient, plus by the comments above and the detailed discription of the server should be enough for u to decide wether ull stay or go.

/Colonel

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
if any1 has an account on a good uploading server then give me the details and ill upload it again

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Patches now added to front page

I changed all the .inis n got the exe to go on the server, wen i open it, i fill in the " new account" form thing and my account doesnt create...

U got a download for the latest .exe and .inis
i had to manualy change the .inis cos theres so many downloads for different exes n stuff on the downloads on ur website
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.