EvilMir - The OFFICIAL discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Please use this forum for discussion on EvilMir server.

The Advert thread is simply an ADVERT, and is left open to report important issues, such as errors and bugs.. NOT to discuss whose better than who, thats what this thread is for.

So please use this one from now on.

ta

Sky

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
who thinks there shud be a MAJOR event that contains, event kit ( like RageZone) where u can get uber items for the weekend or sommiot!
EDIT!!!!!!
Tbh the high lvl peeps, who put alot of time into playing game have gone, and you got all these noobs who cudnt be assed coz they fort, WTF i can neva get high lvl.... n ge nice kit, and its runined as u just got all twats who are lazy comming back, i spent 3days solid gettin kits ect, n i got a nice kit afterwhile, just 1/2 peeps on it are the noobs, who come in, get igh lvl and pk any and everyone..... like FEAR, who is now47+ whos got BOS ,and FF, its rediculous

Last edited by a moderator:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lets face it, hes ruined server by doin a whipe, i for 1 cba 2 re lvl.

his own fault for being corrupt in 1st place rly, and we all knew lifco was plannin on takin over

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lifco is sound, tbh im surpised why he ddidnt day, and just take sever off him, as he did alot of it i been told O.o, day is corrupt lets face it, he cant even get GM commands right to kick me off server for calling so1 a bleep bleep ( wont use words or i get banned -.-) he had to
@kill smaviddavid
Daydie: Opps
@realive smaviddavid
@kill smaviddavid
Daydie: oops
@kick smaviddavid
YOU DONT KILL PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM DROP, i had TDB in back which i droped TY, an it took me 1week to get a new one for my bro.

then in skulllord, mne and Retard hit him
Daydie: u lto been greifinf?
Smavidavid: pk !!!!
Retard hits her with FC, i curse him
@kill retard ( wth stone on , and oh BROKE (Red power stone))
@kill smaviddavid (oh agen with stone on, BROKE ASWELL OMG)
then @realive retard
@realive smaviddavid........
Normally Gm's are on superman or sommit, so if he hurt u it does nothing.., and i neva eva seen a GM @kill som1 in town with 15 peeps ready to jump any drops, i ionly seen a GM @kill som1 in a pvp in a contest room...
Daydie, you are crap GM good sever, crap GM simple as. and no1 lieks a sever with crap GM

SMAVID OVER AND OUT
(that sounded cool)

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
lifco is sound, tbh im surpised why he ddidnt day, and just take sever off him, as he did alot of it i been told O.o, day is corrupt lets face it, he cant even get GM commands right to kick me off server for calling so1 a bleep bleep ( wont use words or i get banned -.-) he had to
@kill smaviddavid
Daydie: Opps
@realive smaviddavid
@kill smaviddavid
Daydie: oops
@kick smaviddavid
YOU DONT KILL PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM DROP, i had TDB in back which i droped TY, an it took me 1week to get a new one for my bro.

then in skulllord, mne and Retard hit him
Daydie: u lto been greifinf?
Smavidavid: pk !!!!
Retard hits her with FC, i curse him
@kill retard ( wth stone on , and oh BROKE (Red power stone))
@kill smaviddavid (oh agen with stone on, BROKE ASWELL OMG)
then @realive retard
@realive smaviddavid........
Normally Gm's are on superman or sommit, so if he hurt u it does nothing.., and i neva eva seen a GM @kill som1 in town with 15 peeps ready to jump any drops, i ionly seen a GM @kill som1 in a pvp in a contest room...
Daydie, you are crap GM good sever, crap GM simple as. and no1 lieks a sever with crap GM

SMAVID OVER AND OUT
(that sounded cool)

That was ermmmmm, interesting o_O

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
shes a GM yet dont know diff between @kill and @kick, she follows players around coz they are boss hunting ( aprently greifin she said O.o, not our fault nopked warred other guilds lol), she also just does those crappy events in event map which tbh, wats point? why not make bosses double spawn? lol

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i wish people would stop crying and get over it, just go lvl its easy im 47 already -.-

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i played until 4am, which isnt that bad considering i wasnt tired, woke up at 12:30 and started playing againt at 1pm

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Lifco, when u rebooted its put a guard infront of pot shop, nobody can get in

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh if you worked @ nite id understand @being up @ 4am.... lol but if you are sad enough to play a game @4am in the morning thats perfetic, do you have a life?, lol like redbullet said, he been on all nite and got lvl 43, and his g/f was making him breakfast , and when he had finished he was goin to bed lol

as many people would say
GET A LIFE ( im only inside coz my m8's gone on holiday -.- perfect enuf where i live to have an holiday)

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
im on a holiday i can stay up to what time i like. 4am isnt that late its just like cmin bak from a nght out

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Yeah played for about 5 hours and am lvl 43 it aint hard at all -.-

Who reckons master npc should come back

Both Gms own. Stop complaining

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
When the hell did i say i came in from clubbin? thats 12:30pm so i slept from 4-12.30 use your head?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
lifco dont be like this.....

ppl like bon will always be on forums ig nore him

do u not see we apricate this.. plz just put it bk up =/ we lvled hard last night and lost it all again?

if not daydie .. u put up and just resotre the old Char DB tbh and let us continue from where we was.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
its just a reboot m8 lol. lifco is going to remain host as far as i am aware

Status
Not open for further replies.