EvilMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'll still give it ago either way as I got no mir to play at mo ^^

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
At my 1st time of EvilMir it wasnt bad and it still not. It might had some rewinds and lagg outs but im sure you all can gain your kit back easy. Daydie is tryin his best to keep server up and you all givin him greef. its his server not yours! He can do w.e he likes to make server brilliant. if you think its so easy Try make a server and i bet most of yous will FAIL. Any ways daydie Good luck bud.

EDIT: I'm sorry but im sick of High rates go down because some idiots and Greefs. If you dont like the server don't come on im sure daydie doesnt need to baby sit some idiots.

Best of luck DarkLord:thumbup2:

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
up and down up and down... why would any1 want to play seriously :l

i aint bein nasty but u chop and change ur mind more than ... well i dont know!

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
exp is fine its evilmir! gota leave somethink about evilmir to make it evilmir -.- best high rate around should leave it like that. ull just get spammed about a wipe do wat u thinks best mate.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
okay guys heres the info you all been waiting for.

Server is going to get whiped. Its been online barely 10 days. and i do edmit its been up n down alot also this due to some1 flooding the old router. this shouldnt happen now hopefully :). levelin is easy onit. (first few days was low exp remember)

Ive made alot of edit's and changes and adding more higher caves, we are staying high rate, if it starts to get boring, let me know and ill do me best to add as much as i can.

Info on server:
Server is online, im just tweeking, no1 has access yet, ill release IP in 30min. Also use the auto patcher, i know its slow but its all i have for now. New patches there also. (Note 9 files may not download) ignore this.

I will upload full client tonight on a few hosting providers also my ftp also.

If you dont want to play i understand, if you do have fun, no whipe will ever be taken place again. its up for good. Any problems PM me on evilmir forums. or post on there.

Thanks for your time guys and hope to see you in game in 30mins

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
been downloadin, guess ill play with crusade client for now lol

rebellionmir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2008
yeh me too ima just use crusade for now untill u upload because the daydie upload is uber slow and the rapidshare ones on ur website arent working.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
im downloading full client from MEga upload now, gonna paste what i got from auto patcher in and over write, adds any missing files + then need to run auto patcher more ¬_¬

rebellionmir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2008
whats the mega upload link? can u post it plz im not waiting 4hours for a client :P thnx

rebellionmir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2008
wow im going 1-1.5mb a second using megaupload link estmated finish is bout 15mins :D but no point unless we know te ip

Status
Not open for further replies.