Evo 2.3 launch date friday 4pm

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Server will be launching on friday. Had a small problem where i lost what i had done before i went on holiday, so i did it again then remembered i did it on my portable hard drive lol so did it twice for no reason. However server is looking good, it runs fine, everything from old evo is back and running smooth. Have removed the bug that was ingame last time, lvling will be the same as before, this does mean no pros or paras will ever be in drop files or donated for. I have not touched the donation npc yet so need to look at that, thinking ill keep it how it is atm which if i remember right only basic kits available but u get the pets and xp tokens to donate for. Dont forget you can buy the tank pets to take care of donated pets for ingame cash so pvp isnt about who has the biggest donating pet.

For people not familiar, there are a coupe of pets u can buy ingame that u can set on the donated pet, it will hold there attention for a bit, it worked well in last evo so see no need to change it, even though i dont like pets, you guys do.

Also tao pets, skills etc are back to old evo so no mass attack pets there basiclly back to how a tao is normally played and without compeltly rebalancing the tao class ill leave it like that for now.

So basiclly a few drop files to go through and a few new evo things to add and then server will be ready, i wont have any time to work tommorow thats why its friday launch, as the wife and kids going away this weekend.

-------

taken from there forum, i thought id post to let ppl know as cudnt see no other lomcn posts

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Seems to be the only choice atm.

I played it last time a bit.Wasnt nething special but wasnt bad either.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wont last, but as squall says, only half decent "new" server about... lol cant believe i just called it a new server, i mean fresh starting.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
It just seems like a leveling race to be honest, the first one who got to rebirth obviously donated (i don't mind donaters/donations this is not the point im trying to make ) 3 hours later hes 150 again, by the time we normal players catch up to first rebirth he'll be rebirthed 4 times or so lol, server just seems like a leveling race like i said.

Also a big huge let down with bounce back, not to mention with doin 40 lvls in same areas is kinda boring.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
It just seems like a leveling race to be honest, the first one who got to rebirth obviously donated (i don't mind donaters/donations this is not the point im trying to make ) 3 hours later hes 150 again, by the time we normal players catch up to first rebirth he'll be rebirthed 4 times or so lol, server just seems like a leveling race like i said.

Also a big huge let down with bounce back, not to mention with doin 40 lvls in same areas is kinda boring.
Leveling slows down after 150+ RB. 2nd RB is at 250 back to 180/200. Then leveling really isn't that quick after that. Don't judge the server after it only being up 24 hours.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
a server that levels at that rate has no appeal to me. I also hate rebirth.

Noty lol.

/gw

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
it does seem to be that who ever just levels 24/7 is gonna be the best, like whats the point boss hunting, when u can just go do a rebirth and gain more stats/power that way, even if u get items ull out level them in 20mins

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
it does seem to be that who ever just levels 24/7 is gonna be the best, like whats the point boss hunting, when u can just go do a rebirth and gain more stats/power that way, even if u get items ull out level them in 20mins

You Rebirth twice, 150 (back to 50) unlocking better kit/areas and 250 (back to 200), you don't get a choice, it Rebirths you automatically when you hit that level and take's you to a RebirthMan who has quest's etc.

Leveling starts to slow down @220 ish, once you get 230+ you start boss hunting for rarer kit's, it's the same as every server, you level at first, then take a break and start boss hunting for your kit.

Usercount: Consitently 45-55 the whole weekend even at 1 in the morning.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
whats the level cap on mir2 thought it was 255? was ganna download this but it wont last long if the cap is 255?