Evolution MiR III

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Viper-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2005
Oooo I know who it is then ;).

I'll be giving it a try too but atm I'm not playing mir at all as I don't like any of the servers that are up atm :(

Viper

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Well what I said was the server will have all features from other servers plus my own, I'll keep you updated.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I don't see why he has to change the server name, It has been used before yes but the server owners put the server down.

I have tested this server and its very good. Can't wait till it goes live!

asty-007

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 24, 2005
How about all the server names should be changed because we made used the name mir 3 ??

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Why don't we all shut up about this name.. It would not be so bad if original Evo went down over a year, but it was last week.. Should at least ask Evo if it was ok.

There plenty off good names out there that have not been used.. It would stop all this moaning aswell.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
don't see why u moan about uniqeness. all server owners seem to do hte same thing and believe its what ppl want. all ppl seem to do is remake stuff, nothing new.

adding a new set or a few mobs is all that seems to happen. i'd like to see more complete re vamps of mir, like owned (original), ater and VE.

anyways, gl wid server, might ive it a go.

p.s.
Looks good accept try not to copy other server ideas? E.g. mine?

1) *except

2) if you are worried about ppl stealing your ideas you can f o. lomcn is meant to be a forum for shring ideas, information and files. advertising your server is only a bonus of that. im quite sure everything in your server has been done or thought of before

Last edited:

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
cool man :) lets give it a try wish u gl m8 .. let these noobs cry loads they can only do that ...

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
cool man :) lets give it a try wish u gl m8 .. let these noobs cry loads they can only do that ...

and all you do is slate people, grow up.

Anyways good luck with it, myself i think that you should change the name or at least ask evo's permission, but none the less good luck.

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
dude i see u is crying on every server place they doing this n that ... n ur is 2% uptill now bring up quick man we wanna play ur server as well and we will see how many files u have made by ur self :) enjoy

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
lol end of the day if evoulution server was still up then can see what problem with servers name is but its down so if he wants to use it he can what you going to do go round to his house and beat him up lolz

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
This server wont match up too Evolution mir 3 (Original) sorry for flamming your thread mate but i think you should use a different name.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
lol end of the day if evoulution server was still up then can see what problem with servers name is but its down so if he wants to use it he can what you going to do go round to his house and beat him up lolz
I think its more of the fact that this dude is making a server using bits of everyone elses server coz he cant think of original ideas and it just happens the main thing (the name) is the first thing ot be seen, im sure when this server is online there will be alot more arguments about other things he has stolen judging by the topic starter thread.

And yes this is a community for sharing developments but you wouldnt go take money out your mams purse then accuse her later of not sharing lol

Sandstorm87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2006
Cambridgeshire
to be honest so what its only a name and until its up u cant say hes copied everyone else can u ? i say give the guy a chance dammit !

p.s any ETA on goin live ?

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
dude i see u is crying on every server place they doing this n that ... n ur is 2% uptill now bring up quick man we wanna play ur server as well and we will see how many files u have made by ur self :) enjoy

1) I am not a dude...im female...idiot.

2) Read my sig, pc is being upgraded so i can continue with it, and to be honest I am not going to rush just because you say so.

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
lol u r female ok i got the point of u getting jealous when other boys bring up the server n picking up things on them ... realy i will see when u put add about ur server n then i will sit n laugh couz wht ever u do ... comes around remmber ... so go shhh noob ... .!.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
lol u r female ok i got the point of u getting jealous when other boys bring up the server n picking up things on them ... realy i will see when u put add about ur server n then i will sit n laugh couz wht ever u do ... comes around remmber ... so go shhh noob ... .!.

Well, feel free your the one who will get a warning not me, anyways back on topic.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Well I got told ETA was today maybe they just sorting some stuff out. Hope it come live soon.

-EDIT-

Have heard the owner is changing the server ALOT and is changing the name. Apparently he is doing something never before done on mir3.

He's added 1,230+ equipment items so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.