Evolution MiR III

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
aye i am looking forward to this server aswell

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Oh man im so confused, whats this screeny showing off? please dont say its the couloured NPC txt lol *begs*

-_- its showing off that the items he is wearing are extra statted, the NPC thats been scripted and the Super Elixer's + that the SZ is palace.

and you couldn't figure that out? :/

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Oh man im so confused, whats this screeny showing off? please dont say its the couloured NPC txt lol *begs*

if you looked, I really don't think euro items give you thos stats on noobs items.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
ne news guys up 2day or ? sorry to ask but not played mir3 pserver for a while now ad i only wonna play this 1 :P

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Red = Done
Green = Doing
Blue = Needs Doing

- Item DB
- Magic DB
- NPC's
- Caves
- Monsters
- Drops

Basic List, Will Update you more soon.

screen0002jn7.jpg

-EDIT-

Red = Done
Green = Doing
Blue = Needs Doing

- Item DB
- Magic DB
- NPC's

- Caves
- Monsters
- Drops

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I gotta say, most of you slagging this server off, are owners of other servers, whats up scared this server will do better than your own? why don't you just stop posting on this thread, I for one will be playing this server, I've tryed tian, I left after 10 minutes, I've played warzone and well I played 5 minutes today and logged the lag is so stupid, this server is looking really good, keep up the work Angelis! :D

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
For thos who havent guessed yet, The Server is called WeOwned because it is a WeOwn style server for MiR3

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
I havent seen anything that really jumps out yet, ok youve edited some item stats....it isnt hard.

Now If you show a screenie with unique items that have never been used before and new mobs and bosses that were made harder id have a diffrent view on it..but atm its nothing special.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Why use new item looks that have never been seen before, thats just looks... What really matters in a server is the items stats. Same goes for Monsters.

If your not interested in playing the server stop posting. I'm not wasting my time trying to find never before seen gfx. I'm spending my time making a server... maybe, just maybe after the server is made then i'll start searching the chinesse ftps for new item skins.

and as for you saying i've edited some stats, I've actually made over 3,000+ new Items. I dont see that as "editing afew item stats". Just because they dont use new gfx doesnt mean the server is a waste of time...

Ja?!?

Last edited:

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
You all slate Evo yet i see no evidnece of originality from your servers. Server sounds perfectly good to me. Wish other owners would stop trying to disuade people form joining this server. Not enough ppl on your own?

I havent seen anything that really jumps out yet, ok youve edited some item stats....it isnt hard.

Now If you show a screenie with unique items that have never been used before and new mobs and bosses that were made harder id have a diffrent view on it..but atm its nothing special.

give us an example of a server with something unique or perhpas something unique on your server?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
end of day all mir p servers are rip off of real mir we dont play mir for the name of the server we play for the fun of the game and this server sounds good to me will probly be playin if warzone dont get the files sorted and the lag

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
hey man i will definitly be playing this server. i like what i see and you are write i dont care if the items have sweet graphics or not at the end of the day its the sc dc mc mr ac ect... that is on them

keep up the work m8 and it will pay off :)

cant w8 to play,
ALEXISONFIRE

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
ang m8 u doing good work bring it on ...

tbh that guy said true i tried tian and warzone is lag is bad ... and feels like i m runing here n there alone xD

we all waying ..these r the same ppl who make some dirty talk when some server comes up if u think i lie u can check out evo and other posts :)

so just let us know ETA ok m8 when it gona come cant wait tbh

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
You all slate Evo yet i see no evidnece of originality from your servers. Server sounds perfectly good to me. Wish other owners would stop trying to disuade people form joining this server. Not enough ppl on your own?

give us an example of a server with something unique or perhpas something unique on your server?

If hes going to boast hes doing something no other server has done before he should at least be able to prove its never been done before, from them screenies i see nothing unique that hasnt been done before.

If you cant deliver what you boast about, dont boast simple as that.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i shall be playing m8 looks intresting

ps Janae if your not gonna play dont post here u idiot.

/ancient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
hows it going ne more news as i am dieing to play dis server :D

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
i shall be playing m8 looks intresting

ps Janae if your not gonna play dont post here u idiot.

/ancient

Fact of the matter is hes failed to deliver what he said, but if you lot are happy with that then more fool you, if he can disapoint once hell do it again.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well how long you been playing Mir2 + 3 servers for? you made that in july and youve proberly flamed every thread you make a private server and lets flame that to smither's

/ancient

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I know for fact no one has made a WeOwn/AlphaFrozen style server for mir3. Point me to a server that has and i'll say sorry for my so called "boasting"

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
janae realy u so jealous ur server status is at 2% from last 10 days i think ... work on that n use this much head u using on flaming on ur server it might bring some thing better

Status
Not open for further replies.