Evolution Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
Just an update for everyone. Server is coming along nicely. Just adjusting the old caves to come inline with the leveling and adjusting the stats accordingly. Any suggestions people might have on what they liked the first time round or brand new ideas let me know :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
people forget me :(

Hey Kani, was It Evo server where me you and Ed (BurntSoul) Were in a Mystery-Cave like dungeon, 3 people teleported in, Ed shouts "I GOT YOUR BACK KANI"

Seconds later with you dead on the floor, he runs off saying "I NO LONGER GOT YOUR BACK KANI"

This is why people forget you :thumbdown:

God I lol'd though.

Be a Tao, btw. Then yee cannot fail.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Hey Kani, was It Evo server where me you and Ed (BurntSoul) Were in a Mystery-Cave like dungeon, 3 people teleported in, Ed shouts "I GOT YOUR BACK KANI"

Seconds later with you dead on the floor, he runs off saying "I NO LONGER GOT YOUR BACK KANI"

This is why people forget you :thumbdown:

God I lol'd though.

Be a Tao, btw. Then yee cannot fail.

Lmao that was classic! Ahh good times :biggrin:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
woop kori, ken, mits, beer, andy, burnt :D u better all play! and burnt i'll never forget the day u betrayed me! :P

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
Just a little update:)

After speaking with the testers and some old evo players and also some new people interested in playing i have decided to increase the lvling to 50 so its a bit faster then 50-60 the exp will steadily increase and at 60 it will be back to medium rate exp. This is to give people a quick way upto to the levels that pvp and boss hunting is viable at. I am also going to enable the purchasing of the following skills.

Wiz

GreatFireball
Repulsion
Lightning
Thunderbolt
Teleport
ElectricShock
MagicShield
IceStorm

War

Fencing;
Slaying;
Thrusting;
Halfmoon:
LionRoar;

Tao

Healing;
SpiritSword;
Poisoning;
SummonSkeleton;
SoulFireball;
MassHealing;
SoulShield;
BlessedArmour;
Hiding;

The other skills will drop a little more, the only rare books will be the really good ones or new spells.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Stop pretending to have a life and return to mir.3 HRs pop up next days u better be on 1.

/Mitsos

Haha we shall see!

woop kori, ken, mits, beer, andy, burnt :D u better all play! and burnt i'll never forget the day u betrayed me! :P

I did? :001_huh: What did I do? Lol.

That day is permanently stuck in my head lol.

You'd best play this Ed :( Twas very good times with you last time x x

I shall probs have a go mate, time will tell!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I did? :001_huh: What did I do? Lol.

Kori already told you, you said you have my back only for me to fall to the enemy sword and then your loyaltys suddenly changed and you shouted "I don't have your back!" or something similiar :P It was in mystery cave, like top right of a box on a corner.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Kori already told you, you said you have my back only for me to fall to the enemy sword and then your loyaltys suddenly changed and you shouted "I don't have your back!" or something similiar :P It was in mystery cave, like top right of a box on a corner.

Tis not my fault you so noob as to fall over in one hit! The amusing thing is, if I wasn't typing ****e at the time, I could have probs stopped the dude killing you! :001_tongue:

Such lolz. And Ed, YOU WILL PLAY. Do not make me come over there. You know I will.

Haha I can't promise anything mate! I find out in a day or 2 if I could be moving onto a new job, and if I do there's no chance of me playing sorry lol.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Tis not my fault you so noob as to fall over in one hit! The amusing thing is, if I wasn't typing ****e at the time, I could have probs stopped the dude killing you! :001_tongue:

Haha I can't promise anything mate! I find out in a day or 2 if I could be moving onto a new job, and if I do there's no chance of me playing sorry lol.

:mellow:

NO. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

>.< **** sake. It just wont be the same!

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
:mellow:

NO. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

>.< **** sake. It just wont be the same!

Lol, I have not got it yet mate, and honestly it's unlikely I will, so chill! I expect I will at least give it a go anyway.