Excelsior (Euro Style) Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Server Info
=============
Excelsiorl 2.3

Website -http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/
Forums: http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/

[Server1]
ServerName=Excelsior
ServerAddr=209.222.103.58
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=209.222.103.58
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=209.222.103.58
GameServerPort=7200

--------------------------------------
Server IP: 209.222.103.58
--------------------------------------

Exp Rate x8..

Host
-------------

Dedicated server that will be up 24/7 apart from reboots etc

2.8GHz pentium 80gb 100mps 1gb ram

Stats
-------------

Low - Medium

Info:
-----------
its mainly based around euro in almost every way, although future developments will enable us to install more features and more
i,m not going to bull**** you with we have this, we have that, we are looking at the longer term future of this server unlike other
server's this is totally free to play, you can log on to the website and gives us idea,s
we are fully online on this server from the 9th jan , for more info join the website for more details etc.

Extra Info

we have a new town and new caves with new mobs in and all new drop files all redone, we have also added new quest and more to follow.so come and try it.

Last edited:

fireboi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2005
scotland,dumfries
lol ino its a pain
get as many people as possible to play
the more the merrier and the faster we get through Beta testing

keep in mind the ip is 209.222.103.58

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Good luck with the server and what not, but I just had to point this out and comment on it

unlike other
server's this is totally free to play

I have never once in my life had to pay to play a server other than the official server?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I have never once in my life had to pay to play a server other than the official server?
same here but i saw on , Legend of mir Doom of that stupid man LEGENDOFMIR , he had a server 12/7 and for that svr you need to pay 5 euro to play :)))) lmao
what a stupid man

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I like euro based server, but not if its basically a fresh set of files, with exp changed.

Needs to have new things, cave teleporter etc. SKills are hard to level? thats the worst thing about mir. SPending hours been afk just to level your skills. Esp on priv servers where the EXP rate to level is alot higher, as you end up level 40 with level1 slaying

LewisW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2008
Stalking Gelexx's house
well im on the server now if any1s online pm me

and another problem if its euro style then the chestnut drop rate is way to high i remember on euro the luck of a gold or silver chestnut was very low but on here nearly every drop is a gold chestnut

Every1 get on this server its brill

/WelshTao

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Lewis is it just a fresh set of files with new exp few drops changed and mob spawns? coz if it is i aint gunna try if it aint i might give this a bash

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
thses files have been started with the fresh files and in everyway we are gonna make it like euro style and has we go along we will be adding new things to it to keep everyone happy we still have a few bugs to iron out before we go live hence its up for beta testing and to answer your question flame it has a dif exp to euro and we are currently redoing the drop files and the mob spawns are simmilar but i belive this is more a finished job so we will be looking to add to these files in the future to keep us all amused, at the end of the day its about us enjoying our gameplay which is one of my aims so we can all enjoy it :) hope this answers your question, i,ll gladly answer anymore questions.

fireboi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2005
scotland,dumfries
its only x26 exp because we are beta testing

after testing it goes back to low rate

new patches etc will be getting added urther down the line just wanting people to help with beta and give sum suggestions on the forum to what they would like to see

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
its only x26 exp because we are beta testing

after testing it goes back to low rate

new patches etc will be getting added urther down the line just wanting people to help with beta and give sum suggestions on the forum to what they would like to see

so are you gonna wipe when u have done with beta cos i aint playing if u are whats point in lvlin etc then re doin it all at a lower rate lmao x26 seems low enought compared to alot at 128 and 64 etc. maybe just lower it to 20 or something after beta

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
good luck with the server, dont see the user count getting very high, but good luck ne way

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
thses files have been started with the fresh files and in everyway we are gonna make it like euro style and has we go along we will be adding new things to it to keep everyone happy we still have a few bugs to iron out before we go live hence its up for beta testing and to answer your question flame it has a dif exp to euro and we are currently redoing the drop files and the mob spawns are simmilar but i belive this is more a finished job so we will be looking to add to these files in the future to keep us all amused, at the end of the day its about us enjoying our gameplay which is one of my aims so we can all enjoy it :) hope this answers your question, i,ll gladly answer anymore questions.

oh when u put it that way i might possible try out the server i hate servers where u end up with 1000-1000 mc nd crap lol :P Euro items rule! makes bosses etc last longer :)