Exe.. and Gm help plz

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Was woundering if any knows how to make and exe and my gm.txt not working at all ..useing 1.8.8.8

any hlp would be gr8full :)

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Look in your clients Data Folder for woool.dat. Rename it to woool.exe and start the application there. But also make sure you have put the correct IP and ServerName in game.ini :).

For the GMs goto to the gm text file (cant remember exact name) say for example my login name is lomcn and my charactor Id is 1 you would have to put:
Code:
lomcn/1
The charactor Id can be found in the Database :), hope this helps, bearing in mind ive not looked at the files for a while now >,<.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Hazuki said:
Are you doing the command @gamemaster before trying any others? If that dont work try instead of 1 use 10

tryed it and nothing...... the GM command suppose to be a config file?? cuz mines ans .txt file...

and haveing some problems with the exe thing ..sent it to some1 but when they try to log on it sends them to the other server they played..

are they supposed to change there "Game. config file" to the person IP address
or do i have to change all IP's in the SQl config etc etc?

is there suppose to me "#" at the beinging for e.g

#kills/1 ?

Last edited:

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
OK, i changed all IP's and gates running and mate still cant get on, he gets to log in screen and cant press button or enter to get in. Haz whats your msn mate, ill add you and you can delete me after if ya want? try and get this sorted [email protected]