exp change on JOB

Join Discord

XonGeaR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2004
How do i change the exp rate ?
do i need to change each mob exp one after one =?

dazman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
aldershot
if u are using the the console there should be a button called X exp (or something just type in the number u want to tiems all the exps by and then click on it it should work

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
EXP change across the board------

With the server up and running, if you click the server console (white part, i cannot remember tbh) it pops up a box where you can change:

Mob Exp x 1,2,3,4
Money x 1 2 3 4
Drops 1 2 3 4
Items 1 2 3 4

Now if you want to start the server every time with the same exp, edit your !setup.txt (with the right editor as it encrtyted) and set it in there.

Now something to remember using Visio Exe (JOB - 6 added magics) - it has a exp cap of 65535 - so if you set 4x exp - any mob over 16384 will loop arounf to Zero -- ok

Upvote 0

XonGeaR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2004
thx demonic found it. just needed to double klick in the white area in server console.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
XonGeaR said:
thx demonic found it. just needed to double klick in the white area in server console.

NP--each bit brings up a box of some sort, you can hex the server (in hex section i beleive) to change Player exp - another way to skin that Furry Cat as they say - so instead of say 100 exp points required to level up to next level it could be 10 (thus 10x server) - many ways to go about it - all a lot easier than 2.9 ever was anyhow..Hope that makes sense :)

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
Where are these rate modifies for a 3G server? Item, Mobgen Rate and gold rate etc. I have EXP Settings for users thats all i need for the xp rate. But what about items and mobgen and such. Need to figure out how to change that stuff

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
this is job thread not 3g that ur using
mobgen u can change in !setup.txt
items in LS3G-Chinese\Envir\Monitems

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
I never saw mobgen in !setup.txt :( Not with console editor anyway. Any idea which setting it is if I just overlooked it?

Upvote 0