Expanding The Forum

Join Discord

Stick with LOM or Expand to other MMORPG's?

• Stick With LOM.

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Expand The Forum For Other MMOPRG's.

Votes: 41 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
I don't really see where you would get the community for other servers from, although I'm not saying it isnt possible. However I think Lomcn should stay as it is, as mir is what it specalises in, and if pmir was 2 die then so should lomcn. What you need is more people willing to take an innotive stance in server design and development.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
AlphaTrace said:
I don't really see where you would get the community for other servers from, although I'm not saying it isnt possible. However I think Lomcn should stay as it is, as mir is what it specalises in, and if pmir was 2 die then so should lomcn. What you need is more people willing to take an innotive stance in server design and development.

yeh but that aint guna happen, the only people who seem to be creating servers these days are noobs, and there all the same, just creating a server so that they can be gm for a little break from euromir, i dont see this forum as a mir forum at all lately, more of a general chat with mir added in!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Different feelings.

Where as expanding MAY bring more members, but atm, we dont have enough members actually doing anything with mir.

About 60% of the community just post on off topic, and other games.

I do my little bit for more every now and then, but i do post alot in off topic as u probably see, so im not digging at any 1, just expressing my opinion..

i voted keep to mir.

mrj6000

its a mir forum, and if the domain got changed, those who werent notified wont know where its gone.
keep is as a mir forum imo, thats what it has, and always will be, and mir isnt going to die fast.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
what you forget is, its possible to have more than 1 domain, so renew the lomcn.co.uk and add the new domain. I am not voting as i am fine with either.

mrj6000

hmm.. thats a clever idea. my vote as keep it as it is no longer counts, JUST as long as the lomcn.co.uk domain is kept, and so is the off topic section, and postcounts.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
you can expand it, but will people come. Loads of Mir people dotn even know that lomcn exists.

HellsBlade

FUTURA said:
you can expand it, but will people come. Loads of Mir people dotn even know that lomcn exists.
we`ll have to change that
we have to tell our friends(if it will expand and add new games that our friends play...) about it and ask them to say to their other friends and so on...
if any1 has any good ideas how to let ppl know about lomcn please say =]

Hero_Jetli

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2004
more mmorpg sections
most people on this forum hardly use mir
usally use graphics off topic and game section

want i want to see is
mythofsoma added ( not private )
Helbreath
New golf mmorpg ( shot online )
Matrix online when it comes out

and some more...

HellsBlade

I wanna see MU online tbh....maybe lineage2 but..kinda low players on a lineage2 server
donno what others tbh but MU Online must be ! =]

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Beachy said:
What do you guys think about expanding the forum to more MMORPG private servers? As i know this is a LOM forum. But my question is simply this,

Expand the forum to more MMORPG's? or stick with mir.

This has been suggested by many forum members in the past and ive always said, as the name goes this is a Legend Of Mir Community Network. But what do you guys think? is it for the best to expland?
would be good but i donno if there are private servers for other MMORPG's and simply its a bit too late this forum has already been recognised as a LegendOfMir forums :2guns: <<Matrix online wouldnt be too bad

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
mutatedkbass said:
would be good but i donno if there are private servers for other MMORPG's and simply its a bit too late this forum has already been recognised as a LegendOfMir forums :2guns: <<Matrix online wouldnt be too bad
Theres a private server to almost every MMORPG out atm.

I think you should get new domain for this new thing imo. But LOMCN rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.