FAIL because of WIN?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Thats correct, its is possible to fail because of a win. If your curious what this is about I shall explain:

Colonel has FAILED with his statement England were going no further in the rugby world cup because of todays WIN against Australia. Shove that upi your flaccid arsehole you prick and enjoy your country's status in the RWC which is "attended"

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Thats correct, its is possible to fail because of a win. If your curious what this is about I shall explain:

Colonel has FAILED with his statement England were going no further in the rugby world cup because of todays WIN against Australia. Shove that upi your flaccid arsehole you prick and enjoy your country's status in the RWC which is "attended"

Listen to this mann.
colonel is a prickk

and i dont hack with the para :p

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

new zealand the number one team in the world since 2004 lost also in the quarter finals, if you'll look through some posts i would have said something along the lines of, 'anything can happen on the day' the fact was england kicked 4 balls and 1 player scored the points i believe australia should have won but they made too many errors as far as ive read. anyway just finished a 16 hour double shift im off to bed.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
So, Australia made loads of mistakes because our pack was overpowering theirs, these mistakes resulted in penalties which we kicked to get our points, explain why Australia should have won? I was waiting for some ****e comment to come out of your mouth tbh.

I guess every match in the history of sport where someone has won because of a penalty wasn't really a win, right? I bet if this was about Wales, your tune would be different, unless of course it was me posting about wales winning and being nice, at which point your retarded urge to fight everything I say would kick in and you would say how Wales where **** and should die of cancer or something.

Seriously, grow a pair of balls, because so far, the only pair of balls you seem to have, are those of the few other posters that I argue with about once every 3 months.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok i havent watched the game so cant egsactly comment but australia scored a try n england didnt. if australias kicking was on form they would have won but they didnt. fair enough. the fact that england didnt manage to score a try tells me that their back line didnt perform in the way it should have by using moves and running with power to break down the aussie back line and score try but whats happened has happened and im more in shock about new zealand losing to france. only caught the last 20 minutes of the game but was suprisingly shocked.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Colonel.

Oh dear.

I have played rugby since i was 12 for my local side.

Sure we are complete ****, but there is one thing i can tell you...just because a team scores a try doesnt mean they deserve to win.

England completely dominated austrailas pack...and they won the penalties the wilkinson converted.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ill take your word on the domination as england use to be known for having a good strong pack that wasnt true too long ago but its strengthened since. i think australia dominated the backs but wilko had a gd kicking game and he scored enuff points for a win, by the way did he miss a few too?

argentina scotland about to kick off and i think italy also deserved to be there instead of scotland due to the fact they are a better team in my eyes and scotland kicked all their points to beat italy but italy havnt got the best kicker in the world that is chris paterson. with 100% in the tournament.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
youre on a thread/topic that you know nothing about to give a legitimate reply so why dont you shut up.

Ummm no, i think its because i hate you... Open your eyes and dance yourself to death on a motorway, good day.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
RedDX fails. Seriously.

You are fail, reddx.

Suck on my abnormally large wadger badger, it'll squirt corrosive acid into your mouth which will make you bleed internally, till your lungs and vital organs begin to implode, to which I'll do a tap dance to while pissing on your cold rigid body.

Good day.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
RedDX fails. Seriously.

You are fail, reddx.

Suck on my abnormally large wadger badger, it'll squirt corrosive acid into your mouth which will make you bleed internally, till your lungs and vital organs begin to implode, to which I'll do a tap dance to while pissing on your cold rigid body.

Good day.

No...

/10 chars

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Englands pack dominated the Australian pack - FACT

The backs were about equal, one try in a game means your backs got a single decent break to make something of. Englands backs forced more penalties.

It was the kicking that won it, because we took the chances and Australia didn't. Something has to divide 2 teams, and that was it.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
England won. End off.

Don't give a **** how we played we won in the end and that all am bothered about.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Just shut up Colonel lol...

rofl.....

seriously though, just no.

Ummm no, i think its because i hate you... Open your eyes and dance yourself to death on a motorway, good day.

RedDX fails. Seriously.

You are fail, reddx.

Good day.

Dont you two have anything better to do then post utter **** on threads, retards like you two shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

On topic: To be fair a wins a win doesnt matter how :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Just because one team may be better than the other on paper does not mean they deserve to be the winners.

**** happens, it happens in all sports. You could look at football and say Brazil are the best team in the world on paper. But even they failed to impress. Same with france in the World Cup before that.