FAIL because of WIN?

smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Dont you two have anything better to do then post utter **** on threads, retards like you two shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

On topic: To be fair a wins a win doesnt matter how :)

and you are?

I think I remember your name from a private server ages ago, maybe DarkSide lol?

you walked around thinking you were hard because you set your pets on people and ran like a little bumsh!te, excuse my french.

Ass? Yes.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
and you are?

I think I remember your name from a private server ages ago, maybe DarkSide lol?

you walked around thinking you were hard because you set your pets on people and ran like a little bumsh!te, excuse my french.

Ass? Yes.

You have just completely embaressed yourself.

You ask who he is, then you go into an overly detailed response to your own question which clearly shows you know very well who he is.

You fail because i win?

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I overly describe people by saying one incident about them on Mir. OH wait. But seriously lol Colonel.(loling at you not with you.)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
and you are?

Ass? Yes.

Dont really remember to be honest, but its nice to see that even after all this time your still willing to cry over a game.

Anyway if your not gonna post something relevant and just insist on posting total and utter **** pm me and save other people the time.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok then heres a bit of a debate, against australia england hardly managed to breach the australian defence, right now brian ashton has decided to select the egsact same team to play france, i find it quite interesting that he hasnt tweaked the team as the frence defence is quite solid and is the same team that beat new zealand.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Well, England beat Australia 12 - 10
France beat New Zealand 20 - 18

Both games have the same winning margin, less points and tries were scored in the England match. England were able to severely limit Australia' attacking options and had a lot of control in their match.

Yeah France have a good defence, but they turn defence into attack very well, and NZ were unprepared for that. They played an attacking game against a team that could soak up the pressure and then punish them.

By playing a defensive team aaginst France, we can limit their chance to counter-attack, we don't give them the options they need and by aiming to kick points rather than break their defense we can put pressure on them to score. This means they will need to abandon their defense in search of points leaving them more vunerable.

There is also the fact that by playing the same team that got a huge, and unexpected result , you can give yourself a massive morale boost. The players in that team worked for an awesome result, and now they are being rewarded for their effort.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
id put my money on france tbh as their is more experience there, if their defence is solid as it was against new zealand they could win. but i think the french will be smart and take wilko out as he is the match winner and he is the diffrence in most games. i think they'll let old chabal give him a beasting. but if wilko lasts the game and has a good kicking game he could be the match winner.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I wouldn't put my money on anyone at the moment. In the last round England and France both rasied their game to take out opponents who were thought to be superior to them. Now its down to who can either raise their game further, or perform better on the day. It wouldn't even suprise me if Argentina took out South Africa to make the final.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i wish i put money on a couple of games, specially the argentina france game.

this world cup has been full of upsets and suprises but ill know better next time lol.