Faith Aion : 70x/20x/75x/100x/35x

Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Site: http://s7.invisionfree.com/faithaion/index.php

We are a newly opened high-rate Aion private server. Faith AION aims to offer both PvE and PvP elements to a one brilliant experience. The server is online 24/7, thanks to the guys at EcVps.com. We take no credits too for the server emulator used because we are not the developer of the server's core but the great guys in Aion-Unique did it. Our only job is to provide people a happy gaming experience and the most important thing is to play the #1 MMORPG for free!

FAITH AION IS NOW SUPPORTING CLIENTS 1.9!!!

FAITH AION DOES NOT SUPPORT AION CLIENTS VERSION 2.0!!! PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS TO 2.0!!!

Here are the server specifications:

Processor: Xeon Quad Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Connection: 1 Gbps @ Dallas
HDD: RAID Harddisk (for added protection against data loss)

Here are the server rates:

XP rate: 70x

Group XP rate: 75x

Gathering XP rate: 70x

Crafting XP rate: 70x

Quest XP rate: 75x

Quest kinah rate: 75x

Drop rate: 20x

Abyss NPC rate: 35x

Abyss player rate: 35x

Faith AION uses the Aion-Unique emulator and supports the following features:
• Up to AION client version 1.9 support.
• Characters creation
• All basic chat types
• Player inventory
• Player cube expansion (inventory)
• Player warehouse (including account warehouse)
• Items support, equipments, potions, food
• EXPing and level up is possible
• Player stats
• Monsters move and attack normally (Basic AI).
• Merchant NPC sale & buy items, shops 100%
• Drop and loot system from monsters
• Normal & Flight teleport
• Trade between players
• Player class change
• Player PvP system
• Player vs Player (PvP) in the Abyss
• Player duel system
• Players friend system
• NPC titles
• Other NPCS <> players interaction
• Spawn protection
• Hundreds of skills working properly (excluding some skills that needs geodata)
• Spiritmaster's summons are working
• Items stats attributes, attack, defense, etc.
• Quests engine with campaign quests, group drop distribution for quests
• Auto-learn skills
• Group system
• Manastone socketing and bonuses
• Rifts and rift announcements
• Channels support
• Instances support
• Legion system with many advanced features, legion warehouse
• Gathering process and gather skill level up
• Crafting support
• Godstone socketing and effects
• Private shops
• Flying timer, correct gliding
• Zone manager with drowning/breath area working
• Item set bonuses
• Basic NPC skills support
• Summons and servants
• Enchantments
• Stigma system
• Broker

Here are the unique features that Faith AION offers:
• Non-aggressive mobs implemented
• No damage when falling
• Unlimited flight time
• Customized Dark Poeta
• All items that cannot be remodeled can now be remodeled
• Enhancement stones are dropped (see site for details)
• Medals are dropped (see site for details)

Here are the list of features currently planned to be released in the future:
• Bosses respawn time in Dark Poeta will be improved (because its now a PvP zone)
• Players will no longer wait to acquire the items in gatherables

How To Connect

Please follow this simple steps on how to connect on our server:

1. In order to play Faith AION, you must have the Aion Client v1.5. You can choose from one of the mirrors and download:

Torrent
Fileplay
GamersHell
FilePlanet
Aion World
Games On

2. After downloading the 1.5 client, download our launcher and place it inside your Aion's main folder.

For those who can't download in mediafire, here are some mirrors:

Megaupload
Rapidshare

3. Launch the game using the Faith AION.exe and enter your desired username and password.

4. Your account will be automatically created, enjoy!
laugh.gif

*optional: If you ever have an Aion client v1.9 installed, don't worry you can still play with us by following this guide here.

FAITH AION IS NOW SUPPORTING 1.9 CLIENTS!!!

FAITH AION DOESN'T 2.0 CLIENTS!!! NEVER UPDATE YOUR CLIENT TO 2.0!!!

NOT MY SERVER *SANITY*

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok this is the high rate server i posted in other topic.

Am off out for a beer while this downloads, il be going Asmo race and IGN will be Trinzer, please go asmo as not lot of people be playing yet as its new so dont wana be on my own lol.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thort you got bored of aion?

im playing infinity, rate is only x2. cba playing a high rate server and jumping past all the content.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
thort you got bored of aion?

im playing infinity, rate is only x2. cba playing a high rate server and jumping past all the content.

I got bored of paying for it as i rarely was playing it at the time, i done most of the story to it so thats why am playing this one, never got to end so this is a quick easy way.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I quit this now, got to 50 and got the best gear and everything got boring lol, struggle to get 5 people online at once. Am moving to Infinity Aion, seems to be the best server and only server who has the 2.0 update.

Few screenshots from this server
sprit.jpg

controllers.jpg

Abyss Legendary Boss, never killed this, would of been their for 2days lol.
ulsaruk.jpg

Dark Poeta Bonus Boss (Strongest)
finalbossp.jpg

Let me know whos playing Infinity Aion.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Let me know whos playing Infinity Aion.

Infinite is by far the best i've found although not amazingly high rate, most skills working including summons manastones working near proper, resists etc. Population good as well. Play Nihility and Taishan on there, just started rolling a spiritmaster (Kurald) on there now skills are working

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Going to give this a go then, looks like a better server.

Will download it tonight.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Infinite is by far the best i've found although not amazingly high rate, most skills working including summons manastones working near proper, resists etc. Population good as well. Play Nihility and Taishan on there, just started rolling a spiritmaster (Kurald) on there now skills are working

Only thing i dislike is lvl50-55s camping mobs which low lvls have to do a quest for, their about 10 lvl55s at this mob i have to kill for a quests and its fekin annoying lol, think he drops lv25 gold items if i can remember. Lvlin is ok tbh, usercount is just as good as the orginal Aion lol, less bugs. I dont understand how they can have version 2.0 and still not have siege war implanted yet, such a fun part of Aion aswell.

Name: Trinzer
Race: Asmo
Class: Ranger

I suggest everyone plays this server, seems the best at the moment, rest are far too buggy, someone make a new topic about Infinity Aion, i already made 2-3 of Aion servers lol :P.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Forgot all about this until last night so downloaded 80%+ of the client so far do the rest tonight and I'll play tomorrow, hopefully I get hooked and it keeps me off the drink this weekend.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im level 24 on infinity, not playing this week much, but will be on more next week.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
im level 24 on infinity, not playing this week much, but will be on more next week.
what race and server you playing on infinity bud? and what class's you all playing?

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
60% downloaded.

No idea about the game, whats the best class :p

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Whats Abyss like? Am lvl28 now and i know its just going to be pure pkin inside =/.

@daneo1989

Never let me choose a server, there is 2 servers and it just picks what ever is best i think.

@Liandrin2

All depends on what you like doing best, there isnt 1 overpowered class imo which is why i like Aion, at the end of the day when it comes down to pvp it all depends on your gear and your skill in pvp, no class is unique, but Rangers pwn :001_tt2:.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Whats Abyss like? Am lvl28 now and i know its just going to be pure pkin inside =/.

@daneo1989

Never let me choose a server, there is 2 servers and it just picks what ever is best i think.

@Liandrin2

All depends on what you like doing best, there isnt 1 overpowered class imo which is why i like Aion, at the end of the day when it comes down to pvp it all depends on your gear and your skill in pvp, no class is unique, but Rangers pwn :001_tt2:.
lol so which sever are you playing Siel or otherone? dont you ever look? :P

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
hey guys any1 can help me ? while launching the game a black screen appears and mouse goes to loading state........after an error occurs saying Failed to initialize the game. any help plz ? i tried to run it as administrator...same error

im running windows 7 ultimate x32 bit

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
bugged client i believe mine did this on eu aion. re-download.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hey guys any1 can help me ? while launching the game a black screen appears and mouse goes to loading state........after an error occurs saying Failed to initialize the game. any help plz ? i tried to run it as administrator...same error

im running windows 7 ultimate x32 bit

Which client you using 1.5 or 1.9? i first downloaded 1.5 client and i got the same message then i tried 1.9 and it working.

Change language to North America by launching Aion launcher but don't update it then change the language.