[King] Fame Points per level

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I'm currently trying to use the Fame Points script as found here - All in one thread for NPC scripts - I know the commands for doing certain things are different from the Holley 3.55 files, but looking at the script it should work in King Mir 3 as well.

Code:
00Default.txt

goto @_UpLevel

[@_UpLevel]
#IF
CheckFame
#ACT
Mov D4 %P9

#IF
SMALL D4 1000
#ACT
INC D4 1
SetFame %D4
[B]actcmd setuserjf + 1[/B]
sysmsg "You have recieved 1 FamePoint on Level Up"
break

I've added in after testing the script without it - ACTCMD SETUSERJF +1 - To see if this would work and it doesn't, does anyone have a working Fame Point - Level script, or could point me in the correct direction of where the script maybe wrong.

/Phantom

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Have you established if [@_uplevel] works on kings as im pretty sure this was a recent update to the holley files.
goto @_Uplevel is just a call command to then read from [@_UpLevel] script, so wouldn't matter what you called it IE: goto @Uplevel - [@Uplevel], they are just reading points all ready contained in the script. It's the script itself that I'm testing, as the CheckFame & SetFame appear to be script commands in kings, but don't work in the same way as Holley. So I'm trying to see if anyone actually got this working in kings and how, but at this point I don't hold my hopes up though, as this section does appear to have a lack of contributions to it. So at the moment I'm testing in trial and error and it's so time consuming.

/Phantom

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Your wrong, [@_Uplevel] is a inbuilt command into Holley which calls when level is raised. Otherwise it would just be like any other script title.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
My understanding is that when the 00Default is read on login, it reads the first section of the script, as does with any other script as per below, as this is just like coding in old dos with IF/ACT/READ commands for simple scripting and it appears that this is how the scripts are coded and read.

Code:
[@main]
#ACT
goto @LottoSystem_ItemClick
goto @LottoSystem_Shout
;goto @VitalSystem_ItemClick
goto @FoodSystem_ItemClick
goto @AreaQuest_7Item
goto @MadoQuestItem
goto @Samak_Item
goto @SafeZoneSetting
;goto @WeatherSystem
goto @Manual_ItemClick
goto @_UpLevel

break

Now my understanding of scripting, is that when the 00Default script is read and it goes to point goto @_UpLevel and uses the command GOTO to then view the below script.
Code:
[@_UpLevel]
#IF
CHECKUSERJF
#ACT
Mov D4 %P9

#IF
SMALL D4 1000
#ACT
INC D4 1
ACTCMD CHANGEUSERJF %D
sysmsg "You have recieved 1 FamePoint on Level Up"
break

Now if I'm not wrong, that would mean the script [@_UpLevel] wouldn't need to be in 00Default to read, as your saying it's reading to another point and it's not, it's pointing to the script within the script. I could easily add in anything in the first section of the script IE: goto @RebirthNpc, it would then read the point in the script that contained [@RebirthNpc] and then read what's in that script IE:

Code:
[@RebirthNPC]
;#CALL [SystemScripts\Rebirth.txt] @Rebirthmain

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Your kinda right but losing a huge important part of it, when you login you dont level up.

All above is true except it needs a trigger, the trigger is the command [@_Uplevel]

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Your kinda right but losing a huge important part of it, when you login you dont level up.

All above is true except it needs a trigger, the trigger is the command [@_Uplevel]
Is there no such trigger in king?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I've solved it, I really should learn to look properly.

Code:
goto @_UPLVLEVENT
Code:
[@_UPLVLEVENT]
#CALL [KINGSCRIPT\UpLvlEvrnt.TXT] @UPLEVEL_EVENT
Code:
[@UPLEVEL_EVENT]
{
#IF
#ACT
goto @CDKEYGIVEPOINT
goto @StuLvlUpCheck     ;;出师检测
goto @TestServerPrize   ;;内测冲级奖励
;goto @MagicTrain        ;;升级魔法奖励
goto @leveupPrizeplayer ;;升级声望积分奖励

;[@MagicTrain]
;#CALL [KINGSCRIPT\ADDMAGIC.txt] @ADDMAGIC

[@StuLvlUpCheck]
#CALL [KINGSCRIPT\Apprenticeship_Stu.txt] @StudentOutCheck

[@TestServerPrize]
#CALL [KINGSCRIPT\TestServerPrize.txt] @TestSvrPrize

;;[@QQINTRO]
;;#CALL [Vimascript\推广QQ.txt] @升级累计QQ

[@CDKEYGIVEPOINT]
#CALL [Vimascript\推广员.txt] @升级累计

[@leveupPrizeplayer]
#CALL [KINGSCRIPT\Leveupprize.txt] @Leveupprize

}
;;;QQ:67762207
Code:
[@Leveupprize]
{
#IF
!checklevel 60
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 1
sysmsg "Congratz on Leveling!"

#IF
checklevel 60
!checklevel 80
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 2

#IF
checklevel 80
!checklevel 101
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 3

}

I've simplified this down so all you need is the following.

Code:
goto @UpLevel
Code:
[@UpLevel]
#IF
!checklevel 60
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 1

#IF
checklevel 60
!checklevel 80
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 2

#IF
checklevel 80
!checklevel 101
#ACT
actcmd setfame + 3

It works fine for what I want it for and does it on per level increase

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Nice find, so that answers your question, no kings doesnt have [@_Uplevel], no it cant be just anything, and instead the command is [@_uplvlevent]

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
The code was already there and If its for Item Levels you do know that kings doesn't have a cap on level req?

Upvote 0