Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
What people say if i was to get a host for a fast leveling euro mir server?

I dont want any flames for this, I'm just after opinions.

I no that there are many people that seem to have found trouble with finding a good or worth playing server so I would just like to widen the servers for you.

The making of HellzLoose 2.3 will still be taking part but like I've said, this is just so people have something to do.

If you like to see that then give me a rough rate that you would like by using the poll to vote.

There is bound to be added stuff to the server as I'm not one to leave it as a normal server.
And if people do want this to happen I will recruit a few people to help out.

I was maybe thinking of making the chance to get a rare item a lot easier to make it more fun for people.

EDIT - Just sort of clicked that I may have posted this in the wrong section lol.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I think you should go for it +1.
I would happily endorse this server,
and play it.

Im thinking 30-50x would be ace.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im thinking there will have to b alot of changes if ur guna do that like a hell of alot more higher lvl caves so u will have to add like caves for lvls 40-50 50-60 ect ect i wud say stick at x5 mir if ur guna ba dding caves an that

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Personally i think x10 is enought ppl level too fast you need to make many hight level items then again test hight level mobs and at one point it will get stupid at level 500+, or wasnt it 500 max on DM2?Or izit uncapped?65kStats
Personally i only played low private servers even if i like hight rates i see it crap in pvp 500 dc/mc/sc on mir2 wars 1 hit,wiz mass kill,taos will own you with psn lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah there will be added things, like maps items mobs and so on but this will be updates for people to look forward too.

I was thinking more of the lines of 20x maybe.

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
x30+ ftw...just make mobs harder and keep same items if u wannt but change stats.
eg sklly ring dc 0-3 req dc 30 change to dc 1-4 req dc 45
SOWg dc 6-50 req lvl 43 make it 14-70 req lvl 49 or something like that
and start lvl 12...so u can make lvl 1-3 items lvl 12+

just my opinion

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i still dnt think it will work as there will be a hell of alot of though needed to go into it even at 10x exp everyones guna b lvlin faster than wot u can think of / add the maps (ok u cud add 1 a day but at the end of the day most ppl wud of got another few lvls in there) to me the exp shud b around the 5 mark to make it easyer for u to add things

i must say tho SW fights will b v fun everyones lvl 70 with max dc of around 80-100+ a few hits in there to kill sum 1

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ive got ideas for this. Me and DeathsDeciple made a server quite a while back where we multiplied all the mobs items and so on so they had a few more stats.

We will see what ideas that we can come up with. Im not sure about it being 30x even though people want it but there will need to be a lot of added stuff into the server if it was too high.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
maybe just make a Copy of all maps for 50+ eg. Lower Mir ( BW all caves ect meant for lvl 50-
but then have a Higher Mir, this is for any1 50+ and mobs harder, so bascially ur starting at level 0 all over again :P, would need to make double of all maps tho, and wud take a while ( i think)

Edit:
Maybe you could make it so one map is accessable for all peeps, like 1 HomeZone, coz BW kinda sucks, its used as main town lots

Last edited by a moderator:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I will get to work on this tonight once i get in.

There is going to be a new HZ as i dont like using the orginal ones.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
It'll rock. 30x if your gonna do anything, And do it just like mir.

+.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Would you make an ETA for a server that hasnt been started yet?

Narr its not a wise thing to do. The progress of the server will be posted in an upcomming thread when we have done a reasonable amount.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
X10 ftw. hellzloose is a good server. but needs to be X10.

benefits like

-more fun with less caves
-less lag due to less caves
-More pking xD
-better pvps
-less chance of the classes getting unbalanced

etc.

i know the votes say otherwise. but thats cause they just want it to be easy

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just had a quick look on some euro mir style server in the server advertisements and they seem to be running off like 4-7 times exp so i feel like doing it at about 15times, which should be really still quite quick.

I wouldnt mind if some people were to help me out on this project.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ne server with fast ish levelin, med-high stats, different from euro, new mobs/caves... things like crafting/gemin fun things 2 do.. all u really need really :x

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Id say x15 is fair.

I played Judgement 1.4 and it was x10, it wasnt too quick nor too slow.

good luck kill.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well mental orignally had Ragezone X3, was kind of like euro, but then he mdade HR which was X30, i dunno how thay went when peeps was 60 :S, i wud actuallly say 15X 20X :P. i think 30X is abit 2 dast

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah i will say that 30x seems that there will need to be a lot of work go into the server before its even up because you would expect lvl 40+'s within 2 or 3 days of gd lvling but with 15x it will be perhaps a weeks worth of lvling.

The only problem is that we arent sure what sort of files to us. There is that feeling that telling me to use thdeaths file but with big disadvantages of not being able to advertise on here and being able to code extra stuff.

But with the SVN files they just arent as updated to 2.3 as TDs files.
Meaning things like Blizzard, MeteorShower and a few other things would get left out unless someone was to code them for the server. *Hint Hint* to all those coders :P

KM