Favorite Nicolas Cage movie?

Favorite Nicolas Cage movie?

• Total voters

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Hey people, just a little poll really! Just wonderd what your favorite movie is by Nicolas Cage. Im a huge fan of his movies althought havent seen them all. I have alot of them but just wondering what your faves are and what you recommend is the best and why?

Gone in 60 Seconds
Great film with great co-stars including Vinnie Jones. Ace film about Cage's being blackmailed to steal 50 cars in 3 days, other wise his brother and him will be killed.

Windtalkers
Classic War film, showing how soldiers used signals ect to communicate in battle.

Face/Off
With Travolta, Brilliant film about both actors having face translplants, and Cage taken from his family and into travoltas life in prison.

Con Air
One of the best movies Cage has done. On his way back to see his family on a plane(after getting released from prison), The inmates on board take over the plane and bid their escape to freedom.

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I'm a big fan of his too =] most people I know don't particularly agree with me but oh well I think most if not all of his films are awesome, I haven't seen Weatherman/Lord of War yet though I'm going to see them both this weekend x.

I couldn't decide on just one of his films being my favourite so as you can see I voted for alot ;o Also for "Other" I was reffering to 'National Treasure' and 'The Rock' which also has Sean Connery in woo <3

/JaY[!]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
amg! you missed out "national treasure" that film was well cool!

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
AWWW crap i always forget summit! national treasure is a kick ass movie :O watched it a few weeks ago. And the rock pwns! justy brought that so i could watch it again! >.<

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Gone in 60 Seconds
Face/Off
Con Air

Yet to see Lord of War, bought it the other week and haven't watched it yet =x.

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
i wasnt 2 keen on lord of war tbh but c what u think i voted con air and face off but im sure i watched a diff film wiv him in which made me think he was a good acter, could have been the rock if he is in that

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Have any of you even watched 8mm? Absolutely amazing film. Closely followed by The Rock (which isn't on the list!), Face/Off and Con Air.

You forgot Bringing Out The Dead too in which Cage plays an paramedic who works the graveyard shift. He becomes burned out and starts having visions of the people he's tried to save.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Bit late of a post, but thread isnt closed..
1) Gone in 60 seconds
2) Con Air
3) Face Off

His best 3 films :D

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Grim said:
Have any of you even watched 8mm? Absolutely amazing film. Closely followed by The Rock (which isn't on the list!), Face/Off and Con Air.

You forgot Bringing Out The Dead too in which Cage plays an paramedic who works the graveyard shift. He becomes burned out and starts having visions of the people he's tried to save.

8mm was abit confusing for me and storyline wasnt amazing, but a good film though to be fair, definately not his worst :P

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
I watched The Weather man and Lord of war the other day and to be honest i found them both extremely boring, considering the good reviews they were given it seems ovious some one just fell asleep or something when watching it then just made up some random rubish to say about it. Both very disapointing films in my eyes. So i say Con Air was the best one since it had a constant thrill to it.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Why is every1 picking on the weather man? It was ok, not the best.... just about bareable... i mean 0 votes... whats goin on... just because by the end of the film you were nearly having a nervous breakdown because of boredom, doesnt mean its a crap film! :)