favourite mmo?

Join Discord

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Not being biased lol, but have you tried Xtreme?

Favorite MMO, R.O.S.E is a great game and Mir must be doing something right as we keep coming back to it.

/Haz

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
I havent really played any other MMO apart from LoM2/3, GunZ, and a bit of ROSE, ROSE is too childish for me, sorry but its pathetic, if someone come into my room while i was playing it, id feel like a right piloc.

I really enjoyed playing MUOnline it was really fun :)

/Stan

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Muonline is a great game, Same with RO and WoW.

Played Wow for over a year now and recently stopped for a small break but i'll proberly go back to playing that soon.

I ordered RF a few days ago to see what its like.. just waiting for the postman now :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
WoW rocks.

I played KalOnline for a while, a bit boring, but my friend seemed to like it, until he got bored, the rest have been mentioned.

/J34lY

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I couldnt handle the control system of RF, if it had an engine similar to WoW or EQ2, it'd be a great game

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
WoW > *

Been playing for just over a year now and I'm still not bored. With Naxxramas (new raid instance) on the way I doubt I'll be getting bored any time soon. However, private WoW servers suck. Hard. I've played a couple of successful RO servers before, they're usually fun. I'd say whatever you do, don't do Mir unless you've got something really new and innovative to attract people. I stopped playing Euro and private Mir over 4 years ago and it was boring as hell. Since then I sometimes check what's happening with Euro/private Mir and not a lot seems to have changed. A few new bosses, new mobs, new items... nothing special.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
What about Myth of Soma? Its quite old but still a pritty good game to play, nice leveling & PvP system.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Grim said:
WoW > *

Been playing for just over a year now and I'm still not bored. With Naxxramas (new raid instance) on the way I doubt I'll be getting bored any time soon. However, private WoW servers suck. Hard. I've played a couple of successful RO servers before, they're usually fun. I'd say whatever you do, don't do Mir unless you've got something really new and innovative to attract people. I stopped playing Euro and private Mir over 4 years ago and it was boring as hell. Since then I sometimes check what's happening with Euro/private Mir and not a lot seems to have changed. A few new bosses, new mobs, new items... nothing special.

I like WoW, just started last week, addicting to say the least

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
a good legend of mir 3 server would be awsome :)

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
The only MMO's i've ever liked are mir2 because it just gave me a fealing that none of the other MMORPG's gave me and WOW because it was good graphically, good gameplay and probably because i joined a server with people from here on it like pix, stonehelm, hate and atom.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
anto said:
The only MMO's i've ever liked are mir2 because it just gave me a fealing that none of the other MMORPG's gave me

ew. and whats feelings that eh?