Fed Up with this :(

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Ok this is the 19th time i have had to delete and redo my server due to messing it up trying to get spawns to work.
im using TD's 2.3 all in one files i can get it online but nothing spawns would some be kind enough to post a guide or even add me on MSN ([email protected]) and help me pls am trying my bets to do this but getting no where :'(

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Which version of sql have you got? And which DB are you trying to restore?

/Zen2

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
he sent a premade Mongen DB and added it into my DB and now i have added mobs to it and customized it :D

srry for l8 reply was adding items and stuff to game :D

Upvote 0

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
lol, who would be "jealous" of you being a total scumbag?
I wish I had the nerve to open servers, suck money from people, then close server.
Oh btw, whens that L2 server daydie has opened closing? couple more weeks after you get some suckers to donate? G/L with it, seriously.
I used to dislike bon for cashing in on his server, but hey, its 10x the server yours was/ever will be, so good on him.
kthxbye ****ing scum

Upvote 0

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
lol, who would be "jealous" of you being a total scumbag?
I wish I had the nerve to open servers, suck money from people, then close server.
Oh btw, whens that L2 server daydie has opened closing? couple more weeks after you get some suckers to donate? G/L with it, seriously.
I used to dislike bon for cashing in on his server, but hey, its 10x the server yours was/ever will be, so good on him.
kthxbye ****ing scum

also dnt flame ppl in other ppl post if u want to flame jayz do it in general off topic its getting boring reading every thread with flaming in it

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
You will bow to me young one!

As Gemma said, fk off !!

it wasnt just too him it was to every1 im not defending u i meant every1 can stop flamin posts in help thread its getting so annoying reading new posts and u or bon or some1 else starts flameing each other
i was just pointing him to general off topic thread so he dnt do it in other threads

Upvote 0

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
well she is right so imo you should do what she says ;).

you mean he lol i had this account made for me and the person who made it called it gemma ......i wan my name changed just ant been assed to ask lol

Upvote 0