FeedBack Please

Join Discord

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
thats ****in amazing if you pardon my language. Excellent work!

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Much better, only thing I'm not so keen on is the belt.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Much better, only thing I'm not so keen on is the belt.

We are remaking alll the interface, so the belt isn't done yet!! ill keep posting the wip do ppl can post some feedback so we can improve it.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Here we go again.

pic4.bmp

Belt and bag are remake, we made it simple...
Feedback...

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
I would loose the colour information on the main interface, if you dont want to make it black and white change it via huse sat and colourize it. I like the way the dragons are but try and loose the wings as eastern dragons never really have them, also make the area where the chat box is slightly lighter then the rest so it doesnt look semi transparent like it is, i did some quick tweaks in PS have a look:

uimod.jpg

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
One thing I have noticed is the arch around the daylight or night time setting looks well out on positioning but's that's due to the dragon I presume.

Don't know if anyone else picked it up, other than that it looks fantastic, I prefer the orange version to the red, just has a nicer look.

/Czeldabolg

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Orange looks very good its about time someone rechanged the iamges

Noticed a few small bugs on pic, items in your bag are wrong placments same with weight maybe exp as well cant really tell about that

Interface is defo the best ive seen in a long time, niceone

lif

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
a game interface shouldnt draw attention to itself its just quick access to the tools you need to play the game, although im sure anyone could go to town the reason that they have very few colours is so your attention doesnt focus on it. Especialiy if your using the Yellow-Orange-Red colour range you brain will notice it much more then other colours.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
a game interface shouldnt draw attention to itself its just quick access to the tools you need to play the game, although im sure anyone could go to town the reason that they have very few colours is so your attention doesnt focus on it. Especialiy if your using the Yellow-Orange-Red colour range you brain will notice it much more then other colours.
What the graphic man says. Best interfaces are always simply, minimal and neutral.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
looking good jonny

i'll be back home sataday nite i'll chat with u then

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Love the inventory window...but as lifco said the placements are wrong.