Feedback...

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
and not the feedback that drains 18 mana from the caster for every succesful spellcast made against you, and causes 1 point of shadowdamage for each point of mana drained in this way. 5 Minute cooldown Human priest racial!!!

The feedback im after is for this:

test1km7.gif

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
I wonder what that latin actually says.

Anyway quite nice design, is the space between the header and the contents boxed going to be used for a banner or something because it would look a bit daft without.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
I agree totally with the above.. the design is good but in that area it really does need a design as it looks a little basic/dull atm.. but the design as i said looks good.. just needs something in that spot to liven it up

Tx

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I like the header, but the page seems to small for a large resolution, and how have you actually coded the page? CSS? HTML? I suggest CSS using Divs rather than HTML and tables, it'd be a bit of a hassle but cause a much cleaner and faster loading layout, you can also use CSS to add backgrounds to table-like structures and such to suit your site

edit: SUP ATOM

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
All the latin says the same thing, goes on and on about time for some reason I never quite worked out.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Go back to GoT Blam. You don't belong here!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!2""!1!!

Good design though, really like it, simple buy effective. Needs some sort of banner though :) :eek:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The latin is known as "Lorem Ipsum" its basically complete gibberish (in latin) thats used to test content on Webpages. The reason people use Lorem Ipsum is because people are moe likely to be distracted by the text if was from say, a news story or something.

I know theres quite a bit of space near the top, but im not sure what to do with it yet.