Ferentus goes open beta

Inzane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2004
From 4pm(gmt) today (Thursday 30th June) Ferentus goes into open beta.

Very similar to L2/Everquest

I've been testing it in closed beta. The game still has very much more to be added and is being translated as its being made. (Dont worry everything in the game so far is fully translated to english.) Open beta is expected to last one month with p2p in September (all players of open beta will get one month free)

www.ferentus.com

enjoy

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Downloading it now, looks like like L2 like you said, should be fun for a bit to play something different for once =] thanks for the link.

Inzane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2004
Soul said:
Downloading it now, looks like like L2 like you said, should be fun for a bit to play something different for once =] thanks for the link.

np i'll be playing on East server feel free to say hi if you see me ingame or
/tell Midnight

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Okie 35mins lefts of download then time to install etc, and i'll be on the same server and msg you ^_^.

EDIT - Downloaded it all and installed, but when i click to register it says still closed beta -_- they need to update their closed beta page to be able to register for open beta lol because otherwise i can't register to play ;o

Last edited:

Inzane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2004
Soul said:
Okie 35mins lefts of download then time to install etc, and i'll be on the same server and msg you ^_^.

EDIT - Downloaded it all and installed, but when i click to register it says still closed beta -_- they need to update their closed beta page to be able to register for open beta lol because otherwise i can't register to play ;o

Have you registed on the forums?
Are you registering for the game through the game log in or from the website?

Ok they may have forgotten to allow registering again after closed beta started.

Anyhow I've been having fun. A few hours and I got my summoner to lvl11, yeyness

Last edited:

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
yeah still no luck in registering for open beta here. Hope they update it soon, sounds interesting.

EDIT: Just checked out the forums and apparently not accepting any open beta registrations until at least 8th July. which happens to be today, just. woo! will update when i manage to register.

Last edited: