Few questions to Mir3 pr0's

Join Discord

DrakQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
Poland
Welcome again, i would like to ask some new questions that bothers me all the time, i am taking Mir3 server very serious but firstly i need to get more experience [ hope You gonna hel me in this :) ]

Hmm... first one, what can mostly cause client crashing before entering to the RunGate module, curently dont have ideas about that.

Second case are items textures, i dont really know how works connection between database-client. Client textures are as .will files in client but in database theyre as shape\look? So what SQL server reads shape and look from each will file? I dont get it some one can explain me this abit?

I hope someone will expend a bit of own time to answer me.
Thanks!

/sorry for grammar mistakes, i am grammar lame, it would be nice to know whats wrong so correct me if You want please.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hello again. I would like to ask some new questions that have been bothering me. I am taking my Mir3 server very seriously but firstly I need to get more experience. (I hope you're gonna help me on this :) )

Hmm...first question, what can mostly cause client crashing before entering to the RunGate module, currently don't have any ideas about that.

Secondly is item textures; I don't really know [how works connection between database and client]. Client textures are .wil files in client but in database they're as shape/look? So what SWL server reads shape and look from each .wil file? I don't get it so could someone explain this to me?

I hope someone will take the time to answer me.
Thanks!

I was bored!

Upvote 0