Few Questions

Join Discord

m832493

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
1. how can i make my own personal EXE for my server

2. how can i make every thing in game reved so every 1 can see every things life

3. how can i change what zt spawns

4. is there any way that i can host my server with me fire wall running ?

5. how do i get the hack for DB commander to work as what ever i do with the hack EXE the trial days dont dissapear.

Last edited:

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
m832493 said:
1. how can i make my own personal EXE for my server
You can't really make your OWN .exe, all you can really do is hex-edit the original or someone else's. What kind of changes were you hoping to make?

m832493 said:
2. how can i make every thing in game reved so every 1 can see every things life
The hex for Auto(Always)Rev can be found here

m832493 said:
3. how can i change what zt spawns
I believe that you can change this in your '!setup.txt ' which can be found in your Mir200 folder. Near the bottom of this text file you will find the following...

Code:
[Names]
ClothsMan='BaseDress(M)'
ClothsWoman='BaseDress(F)' 
WoodenSword='WoodenSword'
Candle='Candle'
BasicDrug='(HP)DrugSmall'

GoldStone='GoldOre'
SilverStone='SilverOre'
SteelStone='IronOre'
CopperStone='CopperOre'
BlackStone='BlackIronOre'

Zuma1='ZumaGuardian'
Zuma2='ZumaStatue'
Zuma3='ZumaArcher'
Zuma4='WedgeMoth'

Bee='BugBat'
Spider='Larva'

WomaHorn='WoomaHorn'
ZumaPiece='ZumaRelic'

Change Zuma1-4 to the mobs you wish the ZT to spawn when attacked. I've never tested this personally, so if it doesn't work... plz don't flame me! :P
You can probably use this method to change the mob that RootSpiders (Spider=) and BugBatMaggots (Bee=) spawn too.

m832493 said:
4. is there any way that i can host my server with me fire wall running ?
Your best bet is to get a router. This will allow you to block all ports but allow the ones needed for mir to run. Also routers stop DOS attacks (afaik).

m832493 said:
5. how do i get the hack for DB commander to work as what ever i do with the hack EXE the trial days dont dissapear.
My DB commander has passed its trial period... It just brings up a window every 5mins asking you to register it. No big problem, don't worry about it :P

Good luck, Hope this helps!

/Spikalot