Few screenshots of my serv

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
Bon you ****ing stockhead, There you go again with you're hardman comments.
Don't see me posting in ur sections? Gtfo my thread u little prick.

And its my first time making a server, So im sure its not bad for a first time, Get out my face u ****ing scoundrell.

if thats how u respond 2 criticisms i wont be playing because u sound like a little kid who will throw all their toys out of the pram at the slightest thing so server wont last long

i don't get y u all abuse bon as far as i can c his server always has 100+ people on and is enjoyable 2 play come back wen u have servers like that

(waits for abuse)

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Oh well unfortunately OldSkool is being removed from LOMCN because it breaches rules.

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Candy, ur server's alrite bud ive been on it and tested it out..

@Bon why dont u just keep ur comment's 2 ur self mate? its gota nwt 2 do with u about how Gd/Horriable Server's are, and. another point. its his 1st server.. so cut him some slack Guys? eh?.... Thnx, keep going Candy ur doing alrite bud ^^ :) dnt u all agree? :agree:

Last edited:

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom

@Bon why dont u just keep ur comment's 2 ur self mate? its gota nwt 2 do with u about how Gd/Horriable Server's are, and. another point. its his 1st server.. so cut him some slack Guys? eh?.... Thnx, keep going Candy ur doing alrite bud ^^ :) dnt u all agree? :agree:

totally agree with you

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006
freedom of speech ? all he did was give his opinion.

server dose not look amazing from the screen shots but it is his first server so will let him off they way 2 improve and build better servers is 2 listen to advice given 2 him by experienced and successful server creators not flame them because they don't like what he said

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
glad to see a new 1 coming out hope its not a poo low rate , not to high as dt's files r pritty **** lol but anyways hope to play wen its up,

n sum of ya r pafetic he posted mekin a server n plp r like
omg omg New server Flame flame flame !! lol

i got it wen i made 1

----------- THIS IS FOR FLAMERS -------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A - lolol

Last edited:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
glad to see a new 1 coming out hope its not a poo low rate , not to high as dt's files r pritty **** lol but anyways hope to play wen its up,

n sum of ya r pafetic he posted mekin a server n plp r like
omg omg New server Flame flame flame !! lol

i got it wen i made 1

----------- THIS IS FOR FLAMERS -------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A - lolol

L O L

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
ha, funny... dont like it when ppl give u harsh comments back then?
uve flamed me on many occasions... called oldskool **** and many other names... yet its my 1st time makin a server.... so

any way no need to cry about it, i wasnt even bein nasty cause ur a dik to me, i was givin my personal opinion

nothing strikes my eyes, the shield is just from the korean files, FW is an old magic.wil, the screeneis dont show much interestin.... all im sayin...

for a 1st attempt u aint doin bad tho, good luck with it.

can you stop spamming ?

Good luck with your server Candyman.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
.. Nothing that looks any good to me.. seen it all before... Aaron salty is the maker of server. So it's going to fail...

g/l

P.s Boothy why u working with them froobs.. you could really make a good server your a brilliant scripter.. yet you let nubs like them, drag you down.

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Nothing spectacular that I can see as of yet, but you never know.

Is Aaron Salty the guy that claims he is gay every other day?

Good luck.

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Gm can tell us a date when is ETA PLS!! Im bored to wait for a good server

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

@Bon why dont u just keep ur comment's 2 ur self mate? its gota nwt 2 do with u about how Gd/Horriable Server's are, and. another point. its his 1st server.. so cut him some slack Guys? eh?.... Thnx, keep going Candy ur doing alrite bud ^^ dnt u all agree?
he posted askin for ppls opinions - i gave him mine

i wasnt harsh, i just gave my opinion... others have agreed with me... i even said good luck to him and its not that bad for his 1st attempt lol jeez i wasnt even that harsh

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
@BrAp - What the hell has his sexuality got to do with the server? No need to bring things like that up at all, No need for things like that to be said

@Bon - Ive been talking with him on MSN, Hes been banned from LOMCN for some strange reason, And if you look at his post on first he said hes only posted once in you're oldskool thread because you posted in here, and he said thanks for the goodluck or something like that, dont think he intended it to be a nasty remark

Ive been on the server testing with a few other people, its acctually really good so far, Im absolutely loving the heaven + hell thing, its kinda like the massacre 1 but like 10x better and gives better advantages from it etc
Hes added a 20 floor ice cave + a 7 floor temple from the chinese client i think
Hes added the jinchon temple place and took some more town maps from the chinese client, and a awsome new snow map looks wikid

I think hes got all these things from boothy, pretty cool ^.^