Few testers needed

Join Discord

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
you do that from the launch window mate where you select the server.

You need to select the server and click register button at the top.

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 PM ----------

account password and d.o.b is all you need to fill in.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Reguarding Slaying, Shadowblade and Bloodthirst, all 3 of these skills are not suppose to be learned, it's a bug, your only suppose to be able to learn 1 of these otherwise the other ones you have learned will bug out.
So when something is wrong with these skills, checked to see if you have learned the others.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cant get this to download it keeps failing for me any suggections anyone

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
wont let me make an account for this nowt comes up and wts the correct ip

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I uploaded the client to my ftp, please find link on first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
got he download working pal just wont let me make an account or connect wats ip

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Also please select server from drop down before clicking register.

Cheers

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Ok guys as stated before I said I would leave the server running if anyone wanted a tinker. I just need to let you know though myself and Sanity are working on the files and client at the moment, we did intend bringing the server down although I'm gona keep it up just coz I'm nice like that.

Please don't expect any updates though until I announce the next phase of testing.

I had a power cut earlier today also so the ip address changed to the following - 151.231.188.195

Going forward if anyone would like to download the client please do so from the below link.

www.westernwoool.com\Downloads\Woool Client.rar

Same as this mate

Last edited:

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
OK i've tested a bit of the wizard.

Low levels are pretty hard as there are no MC items in shops apart of mc0-1 rings. I had to use an axe up to level 16.
Fireball damage even with level 22 kit is very low. Hellfire is about 2x stronger. So up to level 16 playing wiz is quite a struggle.

Skillbook names in comparison to skill tree (F11) -
Tempation = Shock
Furyfireball = Huoyan
Would be great if these skill names matched, especially the Furyfireball as it's a branch skill that permits learning the firewheel.

Furyfireball damage is also quite low, although i haven't leveled it yet.

Potion shop won't buy any of the sunpots.

Horse taming - i was whipping a horse for a bit but couldn't tame it. Had the horse book or something like this in my bag, not sure if i had to wear it?

All for now :)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Cheers mate will look into this for you in a moment, just finishing off a few more npc translations.

OK I've tested a bit of the wizard.

Low levels are pretty hard as there are no MC items in shops apart of mc0-1 rings. I had to use an axe up to level 16.
Fireball damage even with level 22 kit is very low. Hellfire is about 2x stronger. So up to level 16 playing wiz is quite a struggle.

Tempation = Shock
Furyfireball = Huoyan
Would be great if these skill names matched, especially the Furyfireball as it's a branch skill that permits learning the firewheel.

Horse taming - i was whipping a horse for a bit but couldn't tame it. Had the horse book or something like this in my bag, not sure if i had to wear it?

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me if western desert is very buggy for them or is it only me ?

cheers

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Cheers mate will look into this for you in a moment, just finishing off a few more npc translations.

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me if western desert is very buggy for them or is it only me ?

cheers
what do you mean by buggy?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Get stuck everywhere when trying to run

a map that is buged tho is horse plains lol.
must be you. i seem fine running in wester desert town and outside of town.
just had a go on my lvl 11 wizard mc0-4 killing zombies, its not hard, do decent amount of damage, obvs its going to take some time to lvl but thats how you want it. same in general tomb, maybe could do with a tiny tiny boost to match taos at there level

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
OK i've tested a bit of the wizard.

Tempation = Shock
Furyfireball = Huoyan

Item stats are a mess and need sorting out so they meet official. Is Fireball damage low because of low mc on kit or is it just the spell that is low in damage? I only take into account the damage it outputs from level 7 compare it to official, when that is sorted which it should be, then it should be a matter of MC.

The way horse taming works on official is you have a item called HorseCard(Empty), you find a horse in the wide and whip it to tame it when it successfully tames the card just change to HorseCard(Name of horse), i did actually put in the scripting for this into the live server but it was unfinished so won't be working yet. So many mounts in game i just don't think these would ever be used imo,

@liquidice Check to see if map 2 matches server and client.

Horseplains shouldn't be bugged anymore, you must be getting sent to the old map if so, how did you get to it?