smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Ok, for people who think that graphics will be good do NOT PICK IT.

Anyways, now i need to design the packaging for toblerone but im stuck yet again, basically i made up the net etc, i just need 2 design the front of the box but what i done it looks dodgy ... so would be thankful if anyone could help me ...

(also use the toblerone moutain please as it was my original idea if you decide to help). Oh and its mint flavour so its supposed 2 be mint themed =/

Attachments

• Toblerone copy.jpg
    Toblerone copy.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 86

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Stonehelm said:
I hope your gonna put a referrence to LOMCN at the end of this project.

If someone helps lol, the teacher sayd this isnt neccesary but would be nice.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
A turquoise colour is usually associated with Mint flavoured food, so you may want to stay with that. I think it looks okay, just change the green to a turquoise type colour and fill the rest with the original Toblerone colour.

And the reason graphics sucks in my opinion is because it's Graphics and Art design or something, even though they only call it Graphics, and I absolutely hate the art aspect.

EDIT

Last edited:

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
In my oppinion this looks gay, i mean who the hell would buy this crap in a store??? i knew i should of picked "promotional product" instead of "chocolate confectionary" :(.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I would change the green in the first pic to a turqoise, and make all the white in the original one the colour of the normal toblerone boxes. the blue and green looks silly.

Also, wahts with the weird white box you added ?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
MentaL said:
reminds me of africa

Dunno why but it made me laugh, lol.

Ontopic - what are you using to make these? Only asking because im sure you can do better, inless your using something limited.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Get this right people.

The box is already made, i made the net on pc and i have one of those CAD cutters which auto cuts it and it all works. Im using card but a bit harder.

and i said i want some help :( dont know why i bother i see no1 is skilled enough to make anything with it.

and this is just the front base thing. The one i drew on paper looks much better and the teacher said i need 2 stick to that, like i done 6initial design ideas, then 2 final ones, then 1 final one. -__-

also edit - done wot df said. also its a window so u can see allll ur lovely bombones.

Attachments

• huhhhh.jpg
    huhhhh.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
HunterR said:
Get this right people.

The box is already made, i made the net on pc and i have one of those CAD cutters which auto cuts it and it all works. Im using card but a bit harder.

and i said i want some help :( dont know why i bother i see no1 is skilled enough to make anything with it.

and this is just the front base thing. The one i drew on paper looks much better and the teacher said i need 2 stick to that, like i done 6initial design ideas, then 2 final ones, then 1 final one. -__-

also edit - done wot df said. also its a window so u can see allll ur lovely bombones.
That's the correct attitude!.

No seriously, youre a serious tard. You go about asking for help, and then call people unskilled? God youre such an ungreatfull idiot.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Gimpasaurus said:
That's the correct attitude!.

No seriously, youre a serious tard. You go about asking for help, and then call people unskilled? God youre such an ungreatfull idiot.

Im sorry ungreatful? no one actually posted anything, they just comented on what i done and what i should do. Now if someone posted their design then i posted that now thats ungreaful. Now get the **** of my theread.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
You lazy faggot, how did you even manage to get to Year 11, i was gonna post ***** your thread before, but i thought.. well.. maybe he's just a retard. but then going saying that people are useless?? there trying to help you!

You stupid twat, go back to primary school, and learn everything again.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
konnichiwa said:
You lazy faggot, how did you even manage to get to Year 11, i was gonna post ***** your thread before, but i thought.. well.. maybe he's just a retard. but then going saying that people are useless?? there trying to help you!

You stupid twat, go back to primary school, and learn everything again.

i love you too mate <3

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
BUT... why should anyboy help you?

This is YOURE coursework, not ours. Alot of us have done all this years ago, and didnt get help, why should we help you?

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Skyline said:
BUT... why should anyboy help you?

This is YOURE coursework, not ours. Alot of us have done all this years ago, and didnt get help, why should we help you?

Did you ask for help and i said no? Besides only asking for help with a picture not anything like rocket science questions.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
HunterR said:
Did you ask for help and i said no? Besides only asking for help with a picture not anything like rocket science questions.
No I didnt ask you for help, and why would I?

GCSE is all about your knowledge/skill, not someone elses.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
HunterR said:
So why can't you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.