Finals

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
ya....pointless tho - church history doesnt count as credits when u apply to colleges....neither does half the classes im REQUIRED to take....gg private skool.....

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
loolololololo physics today

thermal physics and electricity :(
mechanics and radioactivity
and astrophysics :(

i hate trigonometric parallax and moments and thermal equillibrium and stuff like that

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Biohazard said:
i would probably fail if i had a spelling test on those words. gg.

You go to a private school and have problems with words what sound exactly how their spelt?

equillibrium is probebly the hardest there and ill i could get wrong from that would be if it needed a double l or not.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Tofas said:
You go to a private school and have problems with words what sound exactly how their spelt?

equillibrium is probebly the hardest there and ill i could get wrong from that would be if it needed a double l or not.
Probably* .

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Tofas said:

ummmmmm...

studying < pc

GG

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
I forgot if it was different in the USA, but isn't "public school" the equivelent of an English 'private school' (i.e. King Edwards Private not KE Grammar) and then state schooling was the equivelent of English 'public schools'... or maybe I'm totally off the mark >_<

Turin

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
You douchebag.

I'm cool I don't have exams. yet

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Turin said:
I forgot if it was different in the USA, but isn't "public school" the equivelent of an English 'private school' (i.e. King Edwards Private not KE Grammar) and then state schooling was the equivelent of English 'public schools'... or maybe I'm totally off the mark >_<

Turin
I have no clue, but don't you guys get out of school when your like 16? Yeah, we start school at 5 years old and take 12 years of it, usualy ending it at 18 years old. Then we go to college. =/

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
PassTheBlam said:
lolloollllolololop i have an exam today but im posting on lomcn instead of revisin :cool: go me

Finally, sum1 gets it to their head LOMCN WILL get u further in life then any exam would. Exams - Bollocks!

LOMCN teaches u so much more of life skills...to flame spamm0rs and n00bs :)

Well done blammy :blam:

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Lionheart said:
Finally, sum1 gets it to their head LOMCN WILL get u further in life then any exam would. Exams - Bollocks!

LOMCN teaches u so much more of life skills...to flame spamm0rs and n00bs :)

Well done blammy :blam:
I can see why your dumb then.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
raz0rfang you're a worthless piece of ****, and you suck, please please please just go away.

Thats an order

Edit: I DARE YOU TO WARN ME FARRIL

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
-Raz0rfang- said:
I can see why your dumb then.

ooo i forgot, there are people on here with huge egos and huuuge brains. sorry m8, didnt mean to piss ure IQ off, :bbcguy:

my god there are some amazing arseholes on here, fkin twats, piss off