FireBlade 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
i need the L- data i cant get on withot it... any1 no where i can dl it plzzz its ment 2 b the 1 next 2 the exe on forum but its down

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
*Angel* said:
yer lol i ben lookin for a gd hour lol toro got em but dl link down
Tbh there are over 20 L- data files, it would be far quicker to download foundation 1.9 client, as would take ages to rar them and upload for you to download...

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Would it be possible for some1 to upload their or the data folder i need to play serv plz
i d/led the foundation client 3 times and it keeps saying things are kssing from data folder

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
to play u will need this :

EXE : http://www.digital-becoming.co.uk/enterthedragon/FireBlade1.rar

The client that busty posted seems like crap so do this download foundation full install which i have personally uploaded here : http://www.digital-becoming.co.uk/enterthedragon/Reborn/RebornInStall.exe

Once you have this you will need to go to www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff and get Hum.rar Items.rar Weapon.rar

After you have done this u will need to download the maps which Busty aka tmBladetm
has posted some where then u r 100% ready to play the server :) g/l

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hope u know that can be done in a matter of minutes, if u know what mobs ur lookin for :P

I can make a few maps if u'd like them, who ever the host is??

Thursday and Friday r my days off college, kinda nowt to do lol so should keep me busy, depending on wwhat kind of map u want, i have a load alrdy......

If i can find tthe files lmao

P.S: Sam, u going in on Thurs i take it lol, or tmrw??

if u r, u got an English and Maths assesment to take lol

I did mine today, top marks for meeee :D

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sonic said:
Hope u know that can be done in a matter of minutes, if u know what mobs ur lookin for :P

I can make a few maps if u'd like them, who ever the host is??

Thursday and Friday r my days off college, kinda nowt to do lol so should keep me busy, depending on wwhat kind of map u want, i have a load alrdy......

If i can find tthe files lmao

P.S: Sam, u going in on Thurs i take it lol, or tmrw??

if u r, u got an English and Maths assesment to take lol

I did mine today, top marks for meeee :D

-.- monday n tuesday was my days off lol, i goin in tomoz,thurs n friday