First Attempt

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Was bored, and somebody sent me a truckloads of brush types for photoshop, so i thought id give it a go, and here my first attempt for the profile of a game i play, hence the size.

Comments etc.. =D
smavid1gy3.jpg

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
The background looks nice, but the top colour kind of hurts my eyes, I would lower the opacity on the top colour.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I don't like it sorry. Try doing something with the disgusting shape boring. Nice background but i wanna see more of it not faded and block writing over top.

SS

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
The colour on the text is too bold, but besides that its pretty good.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I Dislike the Text, The Background could be a bit darker.

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
Boring. Looked for about 3 seconds and thought why the hell am I looking at this.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Boring. Looked for about 3 seconds and thought why the hell am I looking at this.

Feck off... seriously, if its **** say no nicley, and comment to how i could improve it, dont just post 'its crap'. Its like showing the dog a bone and not giving it to them..

Thank you guys for the comments, was my first try with making a proper siggy, so XD

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You've like overlayed a white layer ontop of a brush set and added text, we can't tell you how to improve it as thats like a maximum of 20 mouse clicks or something.

Go follow some tutorials or play around abit...And it is ****.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
There's TX laying the smackdown, what will david reply? What will happen?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

I don't like it personally. I do however like the brushes, used well they would look pro.
:blam:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
You've like overlayed a white layer ontop of a brush set and added text, we can't tell you how to improve it as thats like a maximum of 20 mouse clicks or something.

Go follow some tutorials or play around abit...And it is ****.

Ok, any good suggestions? Atleast you are telling me how to improve them, it proberly was like 20 clicks, i did do like loads of different ideas on it, i am kinda siht atm XD

Also heres the brushes i got Here

If you notice the entire background is kinda 1 brush.. with like a couple of layers over it as TX pointed out.

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
Wait wait wait, so because he told you to follow tutorials but called it ****, he's okay?

I merely missed out telling you to "fo elsewhere and learn to use photoshop before posting" and I'm the bad guy.

On a side note, I never said it was crap, I said it was boring.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Wait wait wait, so because he told you to follow tutorials but called it ****, he's okay?

I merely missed out telling you to "fo elsewhere and learn to use photoshop before posting" and I'm the bad guy.

On a side note, I never said it was crap, I said it was boring.

You implied it... and ye basically =D

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
No Smavid, you're just a moody arse licking child; that's the top and bottom of it.

Get the hell out of this section, you don't belong here.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
The text needs to be blended more. part frm that it looks nice

/Fate