first ever map

smoochy boys on tour

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
as it says this is my first ever map. took me a hour to make an ok its only a SZ map but gotta start sum were.

Zelda%20SZ2.bmp

please tell me what u think of this or how i can make it better please

Last edited:

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Bit plain on the outside, and maybe not putting all the houses on the sides like that looks to .. er I don't know but other then that I like it.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
lol quite good for 1st map i was testing the map thing out and i think i done a good job on my 1st map as it took me 3 days >.<
and i aint even got far lol

startingtown9es.jpg

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
NickAKAVexus said:
Bit plain on the outside, and maybe not putting all the houses on the sides like that looks to .. er I don't know but other then that I like it.

cheers for that m8 ill move some of them round now. ill just update the top thread with the new pic. oh thwe only reason its boreing on the outside of the wall is bc ur only aloud to stay in the wall lol not to go out of it

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
just a quick bump to say iv changed the map round a bit added a few bits. wot u think of that so far?

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Waited a few minutes still nothing. Re-upload it please.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
nice m8 told u ud do gd :P but what time were u on last nite u w8 till 3 and dint c u once as online....

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Very similar to a map I started making a long time ago. Passed it on to a few people when I got bored of map making. Not saying you didn't make it just saying its very similar.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Mystikal said:
Very similar to a map I started making a long time ago. Passed it on to a few people when I got bored of map making. Not saying you didn't make it just saying its very similar.

yer thats how most ppl start off tho. i like it its kinda how zeldad starts lol

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
now on to cliff making for me for a little town mess around map then maybe i cud do provinces maybe caves i hope lol

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Neptune said:
yer thats how most ppl start off tho. i like it its kinda how zeldad starts lol

Ah cheers wasn't coincidence that it was very similar lol Careful though some people may take offence to you editing their maps. Personally I don't mind it's this map of mine you've edited.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Mystikal said:
Ah cheers wasn't coincidence that it was very similar lol Careful though some people may take offence to you editing their maps. Personally I don't mind it's this map of mine you've edited.

i didnt edit no maps thats just how it took me bc i cudnt do cliffs lol so i did a wall start now im trying cliffs on a 500x500 map -_-