Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
firewalls have cap? you have like 30 firewalls in the start, and have to wait for the firewalls with uber-high MC to dissapear? :/
yes firewalls are capped... quite a few things have caps.

Anything you can think of that you reckon might be stupid and need caping/fixing/toning down we've probably already done.. but feel free to make suggestions and we'll always take them on board.

Poison for example is also capped at 60 seconds

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Dont wanna sound like a bitch here but it takes less than 20 seconds to sign up to the forums, and I'd rather keep the discussion in one place rather than over 2 separate forums. I'll post the final version of it here when it's done (well probably post on website) for you to see how it works etc but for now as it's just a discussion I'll leave it in 1 forum thread instead of 2

Saves me the hassle of repeating myself for an answer that may have been answered on either of the 2 forums.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I would like to thank lomcn for providing sub forums to server owners, but we needed a separate forum with its mysql database to be able to have remote features.

like automated gg, we now have an automated gamegold system implemented that is linked with the game and our forums :smug:

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
activate my account on that forum please.
I have no intentions of using a real email for anything you have any admin rights to.
"Razarus" activate at once.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Dont wanna sound like a bitch here but it takes less than 20 seconds to sign up to the forums, and I'd rather keep the discussion in one place rather than over 2 separate forums. I'll post the final version of it here when it's done (well probably post on website) for you to see how it works etc but for now as it's just a discussion I'll leave it in 1 forum thread instead of 2

Saves me the hassle of repeating myself for an answer that may have been answered on either of the 2 forums.

Sorry don't want to sound like a bitch but,
If you can't be bothered to post on here about details on your server then why bother even opening this topic? Atleast allow users to view your forum so they don't have to waste that 20 seconds to sign up.

Takes everyone 20 seconds to sign up, takes you 5 seconds to copy and paste.

Crappy leeching tactic.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
If you can't be bothered to post on here about details on your server then why bother even opening this topic? Atleast allow users to view your forum so they don't have to waste that 20 seconds to sign up.

Crappy leeching tactic.

Well actually as long as he's posting the main info of the server, there's no real harm in it lol.

I don't like signing up to other forums because I simply have no interest in browsing them, and would never use them for anything. So as long as the info i need to play is here, I don't particularly care about the conversations and feedback that go on.

Would you rather he removed the entire advert and connection details and simply put "See website/forum for details" like some other muppets put?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Crappy leeching tactic.
If you can't be bothered to take the 20 seconds to sign up to the forums then you clearly are not that bothered about providing feedback/opinions (so.. that's fine.. just dont bother).. the forums is a "discussion board" .. this thread on LOMCN is a server advert, not a discussion about ideas etc..

If I want to discus ideas etc about the server i'll do it on the server forums, in its own thread, in the appropriate section.

Let's just agree to disagree, as there is no point arguing over something this silly. If you want to give your opinion.. go register and post.. if not move on.

activate my account on that forum please.
I have no intentions of using a real email for anything you have any admin rights to.
"Razarus" activate at once.
No. Sign up the normal way like everyone else. If your going to treat me like some sorta of criminal that will use your email for malicious intent then I have no intention of helping you out by activating your account. Go make a gmail account and sign up with that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to on topic, the open beta will be happening tomorrow, not sure what time just yet.. will post on the forums / Facebook once we've made a decision.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Back to on topic, the open beta will be happening tomorrow, not sure what time just yet.. will post on the forums / Facebook once we've made a decision.

Good luck with launch, if the information gets posted here I'll see about getting around to popping on and check it out.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Good luck with launch, if the information gets posted here I'll see about getting around to popping on and check it out.
Information about how to connect and play etc will obviously be published here, website, forums, facebook.. everywhere. But discussions need to be kept in 1 place.

---------- Post Merged on 08-04-2016 at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-04-2016 at 07:39 PM ----------

Hi all,

We'll be opening the server tonight at 7pm for anyone to log on and help us test the following:

-Stability
-Host lag check
-General game testing
-PvP at various levels
-Boss strengths at various testing

The Beta will run until Sunday 10pm, but may be extended or retracted if required.

Please make sure your client is up to date and we'll post the IP at at 7pm!

ANYTHING DONE DURING BETA WILL NOT TRANSFER TO THE LIVE SERVER - ALL ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER INFORMATION WILL BE WIPED

Thanks

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Hello.
I have downloaded Fiveheroes full client and extracted,and downloaded DX9 and NetFramework 4.0,,when i click on client EXE nothing appears but i get a error Notepad got this message,,any solve please

[08/04/2016 17:15:45] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData..ctor(RuntimeModule scope, CustomAttributeRecord caRecord)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule module, Int32 tkTarget)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributesInternal(RuntimeAssembly target)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributesData()
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly target)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GetNeutralResourcesLanguage(Assembly a, UltimateResourceFallbackLocation& fallbackLocation)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.CommonSatelliteAssemblyInit()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager..ctor(String baseName, Assembly assembly)
at Client.Properties.Resources.get_ResourceManager()
at Client.Properties.Resources.get_Radio_Unactive()
at Launcher.Config.InitializeComponent()
at Launcher.Config..ctor()
at Launcher.AMain..ctor()
at Client.Program.Main(String[] args)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Hello.
I have downloaded Fiveheroes full client and extracted,and downloaded DX9 and NetFramework 4.0,,when i click on client EXE nothing appears but i get a error Notepad got this message,,any solve please

[08/04/2016 17:15:45] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData..ctor(RuntimeModule scope, CustomAttributeRecord caRecord)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule module, Int32 tkTarget)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributesInternal(RuntimeAssembly target)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributesData()
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly target)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GetNeutralResourcesLanguage(Assembly a, UltimateResourceFallbackLocation& fallbackLocation)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.CommonSatelliteAssemblyInit()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager..ctor(String baseName, Assembly assembly)
at Client.Properties.Resources.get_ResourceManager()
at Client.Properties.Resources.get_Radio_Unactive()
at Launcher.Config.InitializeComponent()
at Launcher.Config..ctor()
at Launcher.AMain..ctor()
at Client.Program.Main(String[] args)

The client runs on .net 4.5 i believe - make sure you have atleast that.

It also requires .net 2.0 and 3.0, should be installed by default but still worth a check as some OS's dont always enable the installation

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
The client runs on .net 4.5 i believe - make sure you have atleast that.

It also requires .net 2.0 and 3.0, should be installed by default but still worth a check as some OS's dont always enable the installation

So what i have to do? lol

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Download and install net 2.0, net 3.0 and net 4.5 if your computer doesn't have them, like Far said.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
How you gonna get beta feedback? On your forum only? GLuck
Since I gather there is even email confirmation I for one CBAed

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
How you gonna get beta feedback? On your forum only? GLuck
Since I gather there is even email confirmation I for one CBAed
Feedback will be gathered from anywhere it's posted, but the main discussions will take place on our forums, and if you have feedback that's the best place to post to make sure it isnt missed.

There is an email confirmation because bots kept registering and spamming, it's nothing new or uncommon, I'd say 90% of forums out there require email confirmation. Dont make out like we're doing something really long winded and abnormal.

If you dont want to sign up to the forums then dont, I'm not forcing anyone nor do I really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.