flame twister

smoochy boys on tour

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Ok i was following a tutorial for explosions and then thought it would look cooler with a different effect so i started playing with and made a new layer with a diff color and diff effects and merged layers and got this i think it looks quite good but then i thought my other pieces did =p

Marks out of ten?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
it looks ok, but theres no real definition to it. My opinion though valid to myself, is kinda pointless in the way that i dont judge on how good the "art" is but wether i like it myself or not, and i like thigns that are well defined.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
its not ment to have any definiton it was an explosion that i decided to change and mess with

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Dude your text placement is rubbish. And so is your font selection. Don't plonk it in the middle. Simple fonts look best. Border.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I am going to say this once, I think those who can't do gfx and don't have a self-made sig which is good in their signature should be posting what they think here, I may just be being a twat but that's what I think and I'll speak my mind...

For the design, I think it's ok bit bland and boring though. 6/10

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
I am going to say this once, I think those who can't do gfx and don't have a self-made sig which is good in their signature should be posting what they think here, I may just be being a twat but that's what I think and I'll speak my mind...

For the design, I think it's ok bit bland and boring though. 6/10

okay then, people who don't play football professionaly dont know anything about the game, this is what your implying.

doesn't matter what they can do with a bunch of programs, it's not about that, it's about imagination and how far yours can go.

/J34lY

Last edited:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
the reason im doing this is to get better at graphics tbh stiesh i thpught u were alright even wen everyone was calling you but ur acting like a tw*t btw chippy did u read what i put b4 it started as an explosion then i decided to add another layer with diff colors and twist it

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
rofl... muffin I wasn't attacking you, I was actually sticking up for you... Saying those in this thread giving you're gfx loads of sht to back off...

stfu.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I wasn't. Read it again to find out, the people above you were giving you grief and you were failing to fight back... :P