FlamingSpirit 3G (Online)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
i agree with ya must exp was meant to be quite fast to 100 then slow down when your there

im not just an arse who pk's and complains alot, i also i have played mir since beta mir 2, so i know pretty much the ins and out of mir !.

just taking that one 0 off in sql or the dedi to each lv up to 80 or 100 (up to you). will make take about a week @ 4 hours a day to get to 100 from 0 if you was a wizz!.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Right guys, we have a big problem in the database, it can be sorted but would take a long time, so we have come to the conclusion aslong as it is ok with you guys that we wipe server, the exp will be fixed and also will try and fix alot of other problems, we will also add more for example a starting pet,

With the exp lowered you should get your levels back in no time.

Sorry for inconvenience.

/Head

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
we feel this is for the best for you guys AND for the server.... we hope your ok with this as it will make the server much better to play, few things being fixed are marriage system walls and others

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
3 wipes in just under 2 weeks lol, not nocking you guys just saying this is why you should back up when you reboot, use a good external hd and it copys within 15 mins.
but yeah if it need a wipe to be able to play it properly then im ok with it.

*im just hopping it dose work!, £10 says will be wiped again next wk*

jk :P

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
Right guys, we have a big problem in the database, it can be sorted but would take a long time, so we have come to the conclusion aslong as it is ok with you guys that we wipe server, the exp will be fixed and also will try and fix alot of other problems, we will also add more for example a starting pet,

With the exp lowered you should get your levels back in no time.

Sorry for inconvenience.

/Head

starting pet should be a ape king type mob with same att and hp, or light glad mob is another good starting mob not to much hp and dose ok dmg

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
this is nothing to do with tom m8... lol.... it will be the 1 and only wipe on flamingspirit guys

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
3 wipes in 2 weeks when it's only been up 2 days? Which is why we thought it would be ok to wipe as youv'e only just started.

/Head

P.S. stop double posting

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
3 wipes in 2 weeks when it's only been up 2 days? Which is why we thought it would be ok to wipe as youv'e only just started.

/Head

P.S. stop double posting

ok i am sorry, but to stop confusion you mite want to change the ams for this server from liqid gold and revenge lol, i can check lvs top 100 and last log in by using liquid golds stats page for this one !.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i love the idear of a lightgladiator as a start pet it looks so cool kk well i was told server will probly be back tonight but not gunna hold me breath gunna go get a bath and go to bed as full of the flu btw if u wondering who i am im steven on msn so u should no who i am only but keep it hush hush no one must no my identity muahahhaa nn guys

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
if some one sends me holy files i can host a temp server until this one is fixed.!

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
lol seems like which ever server connected to ashton goes down with a wipe in less then a week...thats 3 servers in the last 2 weeks ashton been with n down in dumps with a wipe...lol just dont come up with a new name n pretend its a new server

~Evil

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
this isn't ashtons server it's mine he's helpin me with it.... we thought it's 1day in highest lvl was 51 so they wudnt mind if we wiped.... they will get there levels back in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.